BotD #15

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm....big thumbs up on the funbags, but she's a bit too Gabrielle Reese in the face for my taste....still, beats the hell out of having to stare at Mularkey's mug!

And what's wrong with Reese? She's hot.

467674[/snapback]

I dunno, really....I know most men think she's hot, but she never did it for me. I dig athletic chicks, but she just always seemed a little too in touch with her testosterone.

Hmmm....big thumbs up on the funbags, but she's a bit too Gabrielle Reese in the face for my taste....still, beats the hell out of having to stare at Mularkey's mug!

467671[/snapback]

you know, you can scroll down to get rid of Mularkey, or better yet just close the window. (Dont close window... close window's bad)

you know, you can scroll down to get rid of Mularkey, or better yet just close the window. (Dont close window... close window's bad)

467687[/snapback]

*tapping foot.....deathly stare*

467671[/snapback]

I think JSP does a swell job with the heavy responsibility of the BotD. I suppose it's not surprising that every chick gets the zoom-in critique from the board, but man we are really all over these girls. I'll start to get real nervous when someone posts "Nice rack but, her high heels kinda clash with her bikini top."

Keep up the good work JSP, and don't let the naysayers hold you down. This is the one thread of relief on this doomsday board.

I think JSP does a swell job with the heavy responsibility of the BotD.  I suppose it's not surprising that every chick gets the zoom-in critique from the board, but man we are really all over these girls.  I'll start to get real nervous when someone posts "Nice rack but, her high heels kinda clash with her bikini top."

Keep up the good work JSP, and don't let the naysayers hold you down.  This is the one thread of relief on this doomsday board.

467714[/snapback]

Well thanks, and as always suggestions are welcome. Even if I don't use them, they very often lead me down the path to another delicious female.

I think JSP does a swell job with the heavy responsibility of the BotD.  I suppose it's not surprising that every chick gets the zoom-in critique from the board, but man we are really all over these girls.  I'll start to get real nervous when someone posts "Nice rack but, her high heels kinda clash with her bikini top."

Keep up the good work JSP, and don't let the naysayers hold you down.  This is the one thread of relief on this doomsday board.

467714[/snapback]

Who's naysayin? I love the JSP BotD.....and if I was really being honest, I'd say that chick is out of my league. Quit being so sensitive for gosh sakes.....

Who's naysayin? I love the JSP BotD.....and if I was really being honest, I'd say that chick is out of my league. Quit being so sensitive for gosh sakes.....

467742[/snapback]

Not being sensitive, just protecting the gals who can't speak for themselves, thats all. Plus, I don't want JSP to be deterred from the grueling task of surfing through pic after pic of young potential BotD's. If we sh*t on every pic, the man might start to feel unappreciated.

Not being sensitive, just protecting the gals who can't speak for themselves, thats all.  Plus, I don't want JSP to be deterred from the grueling task of surfing through pic after pic of young potential BotD's.  If we sh*t on every pic, the man might start to feel unappreciated.

467799[/snapback]

Well sh*t man, I'm just saying she's not my particular taste....certainly not trying to hack on the chick. I think JSP and I are in agreement over just about every other babe we've discussed, so this is certainly the exception to the rule. Aren't there some chicks that most guys find hot, but for whatever reason just don't do it for you?

I happen to think that Eva Mendes is the hottest thing walking this earth....but I know there are at least a couple people on here who disagree.

Well sh*t man, I'm just saying she's not my particular taste....certainly not trying to hack on the chick. I think JSP and I are in agreement over just about every other babe we've discussed, so this is certainly the exception to the rule. Aren't there some chicks that most guys find hot, but for whatever reason just don't do it for you?

I happen to think that Eva Mendes is the hottest thing walking this earth....but I know there are at least a couple people on here who disagree.

467820[/snapback]

Nah man, of course. I know what you're saying. I think we can agree that BotD is a safe, happy place in a cold, dark world.

I'm with ya on Eva Mendes also.

Nah man, of course.  I know what you're saying.  I think we can agree that BotD is a safe, happy place in a cold, dark world. 

I'm with ya on Eva Mendes also.

467846[/snapback]

http://www.evamendes.com/images/modeling/s..._dot_com842.jpg

(tee hee)