Mularkey's audio

Estro

I used to like his interviews, very upfront and honest. Now it's the complete opposite, he acts like a complete idiot and coward when he faces any adversity from the media.

The fact that he won't talk about starters for this upcoming game is a bunch of b/s. I'm starting to get real sick of the way this front office handles their publicity stunts. To me if Mularkey doesn't have the guts to announce Kelly Holcomb is the starter he's still doubting himself, which is the last quality I want in my head coach.

Many of us are devoted paying fans and we deserve to have more informnation about our team. This whole ordeal has been a bunch of crap and I'm starting to lose a lot of faith in our head coach.

By the way if Holcomb walks out as the starter on Sunday, my confidence in Mularkey will be non-existent.

I don't feel that my week would be any better for knowing who our starting QB will be Sunday, and I see myself as a major fan. For one millionth time, the only entity to benefit from the Bills announcing the starter would be the Stinkin' Fish.

Any real fan would rather his team have every advantage possible over the opposing team.

The fact that he won't talk about starters for this upcoming game is a bunch of b/s.  I'm starting to get real sick of the way this front office handles their publicity stunts.  To me if Mularkey doesn't have the guts to announce Kelly Holcomb is the starter he's still doubting himself, which is the last quality I want in my head coach.

Many of us are devoted paying fans and we deserve to have more informnation about our team.  This whole ordeal has been a bunch of crap and I'm starting to lose a lot of faith in our head coach.

467375[/snapback]

Quite the opposite. Parcells, JJ, and Chucky would do the same. Seeing the ESPN blurp this am and the subsequent fodder on this board I thought he had said that KH was the starter. Thanks for straightening me out.

Even if KH is slated to start MM did the right thing. Fans deserving the truth???? Why not fed-ex your playbook to Saban while you are at it? Go file a freedom of info lawsuit!