Iknew this week would be fun

Puhonix

Lucky? Well, ok, you can call Carolina a lucky game. You can call a game saving INT and a game winning FG lucky. But what about the trouncing of Denver? If you want to call that Lucky, then you have to call your only win against Houston lucky too.

467419[/snapback]

I think the '05 Dolphins are like that crap team every year that goes like 3-0 or whatever to start the season, where everyone starts saying "oh wow, I wonder if crap team 'X' finally got it together", only to realize that they still suck. As far as the Houston game, call it what you want, but we're about to do an encore on your asss!!!!

I think the '05 Dolphins are like that crap team every year that goes like 3-0 or whatever to start the season, where everyone starts saying "oh wow, I wonder if crap team 'X' finally got it together", only to realize that they still suck. As far as the Houston game, call it what you want, but we're about to do an encore on your asss!!!!

467427[/snapback]

There's the AJZepp that loved to hate my first few days on the board.

Say what you want, but at this point in the seaon, Miami's just a better team. That's team, everyone working together. Bills may have some talent in McGahee, and Evans, and even in Losman, but as of right now, the Phins are playing better. And that'll get the job done this week.

There's the AJZepp that loved to hate my first few days on the board.

Say what you want, but at this point in the seaon, Miami's just a better team. That's team, everyone working together. Bills may have some talent in McGahee, and Evans, and even in Losman, but as of right now, the Phins are playing better. And that'll get the job done this week.

467433[/snapback]

Yeah, all bets are off during Dolphins week, ya bastard! We have better talent at every position except TE. McMichael is a stud. Aside from him, you're spanked.

Yeah, all bets are off during Dolphins week, ya bastard!  We have better talent at every position except TE. McMichael is a stud. Aside from him, you're spanked.

467440[/snapback]

I cant believe I'm about to type this...

Michaels is better than your TE obviously, and the talent is there, except for Madison (I'll take him anyday) and <gulp> Frerotte.

There, I said it.

I cant believe I'm about to type this...

Michaels is better than your TE obviously, and the talent is there, except for Madison (I'll take him anyday) and <gulp> Frerotte.

There, I said it.

467452[/snapback]

Wait, we're not supposed to be being reasonable here.....it's trash talk time, dammit!

SQUISH THE FISH (N' FART ON 'EM!)

. But what about the trouncing of Denver?

89 degrees.

80 percent humidity

dark jerseys

second half collapse.

467445[/snapback]

Now I know you have no clue what you're talking about.

Second half collapse??! Honestly, the game was 6-3 at halftime, and Miami put up 28 points in the second half and that's a collapse? Denver gets the only TD of the game, after a terrible first half, is that the collapse? What are you talking about?

Thanks, a Miami troll is just what this board needs to unite it.

Miami Doltfins: An NFL team with NCAA talent (including it's HC).  :blink:

467463[/snapback]

Well, in all fairness, he's only a troll for two weeks out of the year....the rest of the time he's pretty cool.....but enough with the disclaimers.....I agree with your post exactly!

Wait, we're not supposed to be being reasonable here.....it's trash talk time, dammit!

SQUISH THE FISH (N' FART ON 'EM!)

467456[/snapback]

oh... reasonable is out the window? in that case I'm going to march up to Buffalo, into that pile of rubble you dare call a stadium, and personally make sure that every buffalo bills fan can see what a real football team plays like. How a real head coach manages a game. How to run the damn ball and win! :blink:

well, you said all bets are off.

I'm going to march up to Buffalo, into that pile of rubble you dare call a stadium, and personally make sure that every buffalo bills fan can see what a real football team plays like.

467475[/snapback]

You're going to show us a feed from the Pats game?