Iknew this week would be fun

Puhonix

I havent seen this group this upset mid-week since, well... EVER! No bridgejumpers over a loss, just a whole lot of peed-off fans over the management's decision. What I find so ironic is the hell I took this offseason over Feely-Frerotte. "The coach who has two QBs has none." All this time I knew there would be a team with QB issues in the AFC East, I just didnt think it would be the Jets and Bills.

Miami takes this game over Holcomb and the Bills, and probably finishes the season sweep in Miami over, whoever the QB is at that point.

And my $.02, keep JP in. he needs to learn, and keeping him out of division games is gonna hurt more than help.

I havent seen this group this upset mid-week since, well... EVER! No bridgejumpers over a loss, just a whole lot of peed-off fans over the management's decision. What I find so ironic is the hell I took this offseason over Feely-Frerotte. "The coach who has two QBs has none." All this time I knew there would be a team with QB issues in the AFC East, I just didnt think it would be the Jets and Bills.

Miami takes this game over Holcomb and the Bills, and probably finishes the season sweep in Miami over, whoever the QB is at that point.

And my $.02, keep JP in. he needs to learn, and keeping him out of division games is gonna hurt more than help.

467093[/snapback]

You ever have a puppy?

467093[/snapback]

***pounds head on desk***

467093[/snapback]

lol......what no faith in ferrotte? whats the dolphins record at home in september lifetime? 48-5? This might be the last game they win on the road, if they win it

Buffalo has QB problems unlike Miami who traded a 2nd round draft pick for a 3rd string QB that is now a 2nd string QB. I dont remember seeing any hue and cry about replacing Feely with Frerotte and yet here you are espousing the lack of wisdom of going with a different QB than you started with.

I imagine that you are reeling with joy at this year's record after last year.

Sort of like finally getting a girlfriend so you dont have to masturbate any more..

Buffalo has QB problems unlike Miami who traded a 2nd round draft pick for a 3rd string QB that is now a 2nd string QB.  I dont remember seeing any hue and cry about replacing Feely with Frerotte and yet here you are espousing the lack of wisdom of going with a different QB than you started with.

I imagine that you are reeling with joy at this year's record after last year.

Sort of like finally getting a girlfriend so you dont have to masturbate any more..

467160[/snapback]

Hell, last year, starting with the offseason before last season, was the darkest time in Dolphin history. The trade for Feely (a 2nd) was bad. The Ricky decided to smoke and run, which led to a bad season with basically no offense. Then our front office panicked and traded for Lamar Gordon (another 2nd). Ogunleye left after a great season, and all we got was Marty Booker. And when we needed the draft to rebuild, we had no picks and needed to trade Surtain away.

But now, with a new coach, new offense, and some new players, I'm happy. Is Frerotte the answer at QB, hell no. But he works for now. Am I happy with where we are now. Yes. The future looks bright. But the difference from my future and Buffalo's future, is that I'm getting results now.

Hell, last year, starting with the offseason before last season, was the darkest time in Dolphin history. The trade for Feely (a 2nd) was bad. The Ricky decided to smoke and run, which led to a bad season with basically no offense. Then our front office panicked and traded for Lamar Gordon (another 2nd). Ogunleye left after a great season, and all we got was Marty Booker. And when we needed the draft to rebuild, we had no picks and needed to trade Surtain away.

But now, with a new coach, new offense, and some new players, I'm happy. Is Frerotte the answer at QB, hell no. But he works for now. Am I happy with where we are now. Yes. The future looks bright. But the difference from my future and Buffalo's future, is that I'm getting results now.

467173[/snapback]

i dont care what ricky says i think he left cause of wannstedt....he was going to shorten his career....how many carries did he have against the bills on that sunday night? 40 something......When they had new england beat by halftime in foxboro that would have stopped a patriot superbowl ole tricky dave handed it to ricky for the first 3 downs until the pats caught them....... I hear it was tough for the dolphin owner to let dave go cause their wives were so close.......and i figured ricky would be back as soon as dave left

i dont care what ricky says i think he left cause of wannstedt....he was going to shorten his career....how many carries did he have against the bills on that sunday night? 40 something......When they had new england beat by halftime in foxboro that would have stopped a patriot superbowl ole tricky dave handed it to ricky for the first 3 downs until the pats caught them....... I hear it was tough for the dolphin owner to let dave go cause their wives were so close.......and i figured ricky would be back as soon as dave left

467256[/snapback]

he didnt resign ...they didnt want to make a mess firing him

I can't speak for anyone else, but for me at least the Dolphins have been little more than an afterthought. I think Nick Saban is a complete egomaniacal QUACK, and I think your team is more likely to end up at Shady Grove nursing home in January than they are the playoffs.

Bills 34 Fins 10

467093[/snapback]

I can't speak for anyone else, but for me at least the Dolphins have been little more than an afterthought. I think Nick Saban is a complete egomaniacal QUACK, and I think your team is more likely to end up at Shady Grove nursing home in January than they are the playoffs.

Bills 34 Fins 10

467300[/snapback]

alright team....hope the defense gets 24 of those 34

wish they would just say "we screwed up he's not nfl caliber" or let him play

alright team....hope the defense gets 24 of those 34

wish they would just say "we screwed up he's not nfl caliber" or let him play

467333[/snapback]

I think they'll get their heads out of their collective asss and run The Willis. Hell, just line up Peters in the TE spot, effectively giving us a six man line, and run Willis and Gates all day long. Give JP/Holcomb 4-5 attempts per quarter. Play lights out defense and win the battle of field position. We win.

:blink:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

Now that's what I call optimistic.

I'd love to see this but realistically I'd expect more of a 10-13 score

467402[/snapback]

I just think they are a crap team, no matter how lucky they got in two games this year :D

I just think they are a crap team, no matter how lucky they got in two games this year  :blink:

467405[/snapback]

Lucky? Well, ok, you can call Carolina a lucky game. You can call a game saving INT and a game winning FG lucky. But what about the trouncing of Denver? If you want to call that Lucky, then you have to call your only win against Houston lucky too.

You can call a game saving INT and a game winning FG lucky. But what about the trouncing of Denver? If you want to call that Lucky, then you have to call your only win against Houston lucky too.

467419[/snapback]

I call beating Denver lucky; specifically, the Dolphins were lucky to be playing against Jake Plummer. :blink:

Just like the Bills were lucky to play the Texans in Week 1. Denver is at least capable of winning games...Houston, though, is horrible. They're what football would be as a Special Olympics event.

467173[/snapback]

To add insult to injury, I have read numerous times that the Fins will be $25M under the cap next year, while we lose Clements (for money) , and Adams, Fletcher, Milloy and Vincent(due to old age, lack of production), and Spikes due to not being the same, and Moulds just cause hes old and expensive.

Oh my, yes I would say the Fins are in a little better shape right now, as much as it pains me to say that.

However, we still whup on em at home this week. Thurmal better be in on Sat. giving these boys a talking to on what it means to beat the Dolphins!!!!!!

Lucky? Well, ok, you can call Carolina a lucky game. You can call a game saving INT and a game winning FG lucky. But what about the trouncing of Denver? If you want to call that Lucky, then you have to call your only win against Houston lucky too.

467419[/snapback]

LS/MFT. :blink: