What we have hear is a failure to communicate

nuklz2594

Hello!!! Why do you think Holcomb signed with the Bills? He signed because we have a raw, first year starter at qb. Be glad we signed Holcomb. He has experience and has started in the league. Remember when he torched the vaunted Steeler's Defense? Didn't he play with a severe leg injury--I believe his leg was broken. Name another quality back up qb that can handle this situation and play well? The choices are far and few between. Thank goodness we have not attempted a trade for Ramsey or Boller with JP struggling. What is the worst thing that can happen with Holcomb starting? A qb controversy? Highly doubtful since JP has done nothing to prove himself. It is still too early to tell if JP is the man or not, but maybe some more learning from the sidelines would not hurt. John Elway was benched early in his career for Steve DeBerg. I am willing to bet Holcomb will be the starter until our bye week. JP will start that week--lol.

Hello!!!  Why do you think Holcomb signed with the Bills?  He signed because we have a raw, first year starter at qb.  Be glad we signed Holcomb.  He has experience and has started in the league.  Remember when he torched the vaunted Steeler's Defense?  Didn't he play with a severe leg injury--I believe his leg was broken.  Name another quality back up qb that can handle this situation and play well?  The choices are far and few between.  Thank goodness we have not attempted a trade for Ramsey or Boller with JP struggling.  What is the worst thing that can happen with Holcomb starting?  A qb controversy?  Highly doubtful since JP has done nothing to prove himself.  It is still too early to tell if JP is the man or not, but maybe some more learning from the sidelines would not hurt.  John Elway was benched early in his career for Steve DeBerg.  I am willing to bet Holcomb will be the starter until our bye week.  JP will start that week--lol.

467038[/snapback]

Same reason it was right to keep RJ over Flutie. One is known, the other is unknown. Only way for unknown to become known is to play him.

If unknown=RJ then unknown=bad

If unknown=decent NFL QB then unknown=good

Only one way to find out what you got. Play the man.

what are you drinking this morning ???? why is it that people think holcomb is a good QB ??? if he was a good QB why is he here ??holcomb ??

467044[/snapback]

Oh my god, we agree on something?!?!?! :D

CW