Wilson needs to fire TD, MM, TC and JG

1billsfan

These morons have have frustrated Bills fans long enough. I wish that Ralph would pull the plug on these clowns and insert Modrak as the interim GM, Wyche as the interim HC/OC and Crumrie as the DC. This is unbeleivable, we now have to watch these cowards blame JP as the cause to their dismal season? I'm outraged by this. I could totally see if JP was the only member not pulling his weight, but the blame for this bad team is on everyone at One Bills Drive. From the GM not getting "real" offensive linemen, to the coaches who refused to attack a defenseless team with McGahee, to the defense who have played softer than the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

These morons have have frustrated Bills fans long enough. I wish that Ralph would pull the plug on these clowns and insert Modrak as the interim GM, Wyche as the interim HC/OC and Crumrie as the DC. This is unbeleivable, we now have to watch these cowards blame JP as the cause to their dismal season? I'm outraged by this. I could totally see if JP was the only member not pulling his weight, but the blame for this bad team is on everyone at One Bills Drive. From the GM not getting "real" offensive linemen, to the coaches who refused to attack a defenseless team with McGahee, to the defense who have played softer than the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

466965[/snapback]

Except you don't have to equate benching him with blaming him as the sole cause of the problems. I think they realize many players have underperformed, not just JP.

Except you don't have to equate benching him with blaming him as the sole cause of the problems.  I think they realize many players have underperformed, not just JP.

466974[/snapback]

Then bench the whole fricking starting lineup too, ESPECIALLY the pussies on defense.

466965[/snapback]

Since you want to get rid of the whole front office and coaching staff, they should get rid of everyone on the team. Bring in an amateur team or a CFL team to finish the season. Alot of people are thinking the benching of JP is the end of the world. It isnt. It is a QB change, they are quite frequent. Alex Smith was named the started in San Fran before the season then was benched before the first game. He is starting this week now. Young QBs getting benched in the NFL happens.

I realize the frustration from some people on here. I think going in we (the fans) realized that JP was going to have some good games and some bad games. I would hope the coaches realized that also. Apparently the coaches are not willing to go through the good games and the bad games. All this bickering will get settled on sunday when the Bills take the field. Until then, piss and moan but atleast support the players. If you boo Holcomb right away, IMO you are a moron because he didnt make the decision to be the starter.

Since you want to get rid of the whole front office and coaching staff, they should get rid of everyone on the team.  Bring in an amateur team or a CFL team to finish the season.  Alot of people are thinking the benching of JP is the end of the world.  It isnt.  It is a QB change, they are quite frequent.  Alex Smith was named the started in San Fran before the season then was benched before the first game.  He is starting this week now.  Young QBs getting benched in the NFL happens.

I realize the frustration from some people on here.  I think going in we (the fans) realized that JP was going to have some good games and some bad games.  I would hope the coaches realized that also.  Apparently the coaches are not willing to go through the good games and the bad games.  All this bickering will get settled on sunday when the Bills take the field.  Until then, piss and moan but atleast support the players.  If you boo Holcomb right away, IMO you are a moron because he didnt make the decision to be the starter.

466987[/snapback]

Only a moron would believe that boos, which there will no doubt be plenty of, are meant for Kelly Holcomb.

Since you want to get rid of the whole front office and coaching staff, they should get rid of everyone on the team.  Bring in an amateur team or a CFL team to finish the season.  Alot of people are thinking the benching of JP is the end of the world.  It isnt.  It is a QB change, they are quite frequent.  Alex Smith was named the started in San Fran before the season then was benched before the first game.  He is starting this week now.  Young QBs getting benched in the NFL happens.

I realize the frustration from some people on here.  I think going in we (the fans) realized that JP was going to have some good games and some bad games.  I would hope the coaches realized that also.  Apparently the coaches are not willing to go through the good games and the bad games.  All this bickering will get settled on sunday when the Bills take the field.  Until then, piss and moan but atleast support the players.  If you boo Holcomb right away, IMO you are a moron because he didnt make the decision to be the starter.

466987[/snapback]

Maybe not, but booing the decision is A-OTAY inmy book. It's a shitola decision.

466965[/snapback]

While I agree that TD must go, I can not fault the coaching staff for making a change. I know this wll rattle JP a little, but no one man is above the team...he'll just drum harder. I think the Bills need to do something to show the whole team they are serious about winning now...

I realize many of the older guard, like myself, may jump on you for this post. But the next 2 weeks will tell me a lot about the direction of this organization. If we go out and play poorly during these 2 home games, then the changes you mention make sense.

The current regime seems to be spinning their wheels without any answers. I think others could do more with our current talent. Our roster is far from perfect but coaches must ID the strengths of the roster and call plays to take advantage of those talents.

If the run blocking is fair to good, you run. If the pass blocking is poor, you continue to run to set up the pass. Not the other way around. You do not shove an entire pass happy playbook down the throat of a 1st year QB and ruin his develpment and psyche. Especially with these pass blockers.

If you struggle against the run on D, you don't continue to call outside blitzes, leaving the middle of the field exposed.

The starters seem very frustrated and look towards the staff for answers. If they can't provide any, then doubt sets in and team confidence is gone.

The next 2 weeks should answer a lot of questions.

I realize many of the older guard, like myself, may jump on you for this post. But the next 2 weeks will tell me a lot about the direction of this organization. If we go out and play poorly during these 2 home games, then the changes you mention make sense.

The current regime seems to be spinning their wheels without any answers. I think others could do more with our current talent. Our roster is far from perfect but coaches must ID the strengths of the roster and call plays to take advantage of those talents.

If the run blocking is fair to good, you run. If the pass blocking is poor, you continue to run to set up the pass. Not the other way around. You do not shove an entire pass happy playbook down the throat of a 1st year QB and ruin his develpment and psyche. Especially with these pass blockers.

If you struggle against the run on D, you don't continue to call outside blitzes, leaving the middle of the field exposed.

The starters seem very frustrated and look towards the staff for answers. If they can't provide any, then doubt sets in and team confidence is gone.

The next 2 weeks should answer a lot of questions.

467010[/snapback]

0-2 behind Holcomb. Yes, I think they'll lose to the dog-assed Jets if that perennial stiff starts.

I can see it playing out that Holcomb (if he starts) would gain a split at home......lose @ Oakland.....so 1-2 with Holcomb.....then you have questions (QB starter prominent) leading into the game @ Foxboro. So, a very good chance to create more questions, more headaches and create a bigger perception of a lack of direction.

Count me among those who are done.....DONE with this current team. This decision is a complete outrage, IMO and dare I say Im rooting for a Miami blowout on Sunday with the fans giving Mularkey (and Donohoe) exactly what they deserve as the game goes on.

Oh yes he can.

467037[/snapback]

He's not going to be worse than JP, but he's not going to be a world beater either. He'll be the guy that has us in the game until the end (which, JP also did...). He's not good enough to do any better than Bledsoe did though, which makes putting him in the lineup pointless. If the coaching staff/front office wasn't going to stick with JP through thick and thin getting rid of Bledsoe made no sense whatsoever.

We'll go 2-0 through this home stretch and Holcomb will be the starter for the season. The sad part is, even as poorly as JP has been playing, he could have led this team to a 2-0 record through this home stretch.

We'll go 2-0 through this home stretch and Holcomb will be the starter for the season. 

467065[/snapback]

If that happens, I'm done, I'm out....until TD and Mularkey go and RW kicks the bucket.

Because at that point, not only is THIS year a total wash, then next year and possibly the year after is too. THIS is why the Bills suck. They are CONSTANTLY short-sighted in drafting, coaching and player-personnel.

I never thought the day would come when my team would be looking up at the Bengals.

Well, that day has come.

If that happens, I'm done, I'm out....until TD and Mularkey go and RW kicks the bucket.

Because at that point, not only is THIS year a total wash, then next year and possibly the year after is too. THIS is why the Bills suck. They are CONSTANTLY short-sighted in drafting, coaching and player-personnel.

I never thought the day would come when my team would be looking up at the Bengals.

Well, that day has come.

467068[/snapback]

And the Cardinals. :D

This is a franchise spinning its wheels in mud. And the HC, I am going to start confusing his name with Tice.

:D

"Wilson needs to fire TD, MM, TC and JG, this is the last straw."

Why are you so sure the alleged QB switch wasn't Wilson's decision to begin with? Wouldn't be the first time, now would it?

"Wilson needs to fire TD, MM, TC and JG, this is the last straw."

Why are you so sure the alleged QB switch wasn't Wilson's decision to begin with? Wouldn't be the first time, now would it?

467217[/snapback]

lori - i suspect that this is the case. RCW takes these dolphins games pretty seriously -- remember when he lobbied the league to ensure that the phins stayed in the afc east for realignment? he doesn't like losing to them. he also has a long history as a meddling owner. i'm not applying any value judgement to his meddling, by the way. it can be either good or bad. he went with johnson, and i suspect he ordered the canning of bledsoe after traveling to the ralph to watch the pitt game last year. as well, it was he who ordered levy to fire henning. marv refused, and retired instead. i'll never forget henning's response to criticism of the offense's and especially the o-line's sorry play -- basically, you can't make silk from a sow's ear.