OUTSTANDING!!! We just created another T. Collins

espn link

If things are not bad enough, were now taking this kid who is clearly lost for the right answers and sit him on the bench? GIVE ME A BREAK!!

We all knew it was going to be hard to watch him. But YOU GOT TO LET HIM PLAY! Sitting with a clip board is not going to do $%%^^ for him. His O-line is garbage lazy dumpster pickups that Mr. TD thought would be superstars. We have every retard out of Pittsburgh that escaped the little yellow school bus on their way to the zoo. We have no answers or help for this kid except to throw him to the wolves every week!

We may have one of the greatest fan bases in the NFL, but this team, owner and all the way down is no better than the Saints or Cards!

Piss Poor managers and coaches......... This team is the laughing cornerstone of the NFL. NO HEART, OVER RATED, AND MANAGED/COACHED BY IDIOTS!

I would love to take this team over, wipe the slate clean with the staff and start the hell over. Top to bottom. Oh, and any coaching/player waiver wire from Pittsburgh would be banned within 100 mile city limits of Buffalo.

Quote from MM

It's not a bad thing," said Mularkey, "that he wants to be good for the team. But it's not good as a player or a coach to press too hard. In the end, it could be a negative."

Hey thats great! So do we have to go thorugh another year of the growing pains until you figure it out that the rest of your team sucks too?

Agreed.

What is the team going to get out of Holcomb anyway?  Maybe some short-term success?  JP can only learn and develop on the field.  Dumb, reactionary move on behalf of the coaches.

466851[/snapback]

and short term succeess is no gurantee with holcomb.........first dont take him out down by one score vs new orleans.....he won his maiden easy........he had 15 to go to eclipse aikmans first year wins

whats mularkey doing trying to win a few for his own coaching job....the gm should tell the coach we dont expect to win alot..he in turn tells the qb to hang in there and keep plugging, instead they unplug and we have to watch all this and start all over.................pull the plug on filling the stadium

Fumbles?  :D

467018[/snapback]

OMG... I laughed when I saw the fumbled snap last weekend... I thought it was hilarious that Holcomb couldn't do any better than Losman, especially considering his stats going in.

I have a REALLY bad feeling about this game now. I hope I'm proved wrong because as much as I'm hating the coaching, I still want the Bills to win. But Holcomb really makes me nervous.

OMG... I laughed when I saw the fumbled snap last weekend... I thought it was hilarious that Holcomb couldn't do any better than Losman, especially considering his stats going in.

I have a REALLY bad feeling about this game now.  I hope I'm proved wrong because as much as I'm hating the coaching, I still want the Bills to win.  But Holcomb really makes me nervous.

467076[/snapback]

The Bills make it hard to be a fan sometimes! :unsure: