Dogs used as Shark Bait overseas

I don't care what kind of animal it is, it is just inhumane, and cruel. The people responsible should be used for shark bait. The punishment should fit the crime ala "an eye for an eye."

that picture is bogus....where's the BLOOD?

(i can't access snopes at work, but i am already convinced it is b.s.)

467184[/snapback]

Snopes reports it has happened on the island but it is not widespread. It also makes mention of the "island's large population of unwanted strays (estimated at 150,000)."

To me, I'm not overly concerned. What is the difference whether they use a halibut, a cat, a dog or a calf? Where do you draw the line?

With me it's only in two spots - humans and endangered species.

I'd rather see them sacrifice a stray dog than have that shark bite some kid's leg off.

I haven't read anything in this thread other than the title....but I hope whoever that article is about BURNS IN HELL

To the individual who said that picture was bogus......... SIT THERE AND LOOK AT IT!

No in the SNOPES article, at the very bottom, it was noted that this was quite possibly an "accidental" entangling........ UM......... OK........ perfectly placed through the lips like that? I think not..........

To the individual who said that picture was bogus......... SIT THERE AND LOOK AT IT!

No in the SNOPES article, at the very bottom, it was noted that this was quite possibly an "accidental" entangling........  UM......... OK........  perfectly placed through the lips like that?  I think not..........

468584[/snapback]

Don't want to offend the French, do we?