Can I Just Ignore Myself?

PTS

I'm here to take my lumps like a man and then go cry like a woman.

I don't know what to say other that I'm sorry to those whose hopes I got up. With what I was told and by who and with what I already knew, I had no reason not to believe the Sabres were unveiling their jerseys tonight.

So I was either lied to that this was going to happen tonight or the person who called me today was completely deceived with what was going on.

That being said, let me have it. I will never open my mouth again for I was made a fool.

Ignoring yourself is like "same matter can't occupy same space," (some bad Van Damme movie). I eagerly await the demise of the Goat and at least we have hope for the return of the Blue and Gold....Damn you Quinn!!!!!!

I'm here to take my lumps like a man and then go cry like a woman.

I don't know what to say other that I'm sorry to those whose hopes I got up. With what I was told and by who and with what I already knew, I had no reason not to believe the Sabres were unveiling their jerseys tonight.

So I was either lied to that this was going to happen tonight or the person who called me today was completely deceived with what was going on.

That being said, let me have it. I will never open my mouth again for I was made a fool.

466713[/snapback]

It takes a certain kind of man to admit he was wrong.

Specifically, it takes one who was wrong. :blink:

I felt misled, betrayed, deceived....

Look out TD, Clutch is auditioning for your job!

467621[/snapback]

Trust me, no one is more pissed than me. I tried getting answers today but nada. I learned from my mistake, don't take anybody's word on anything unless you see it for yourself.

That being said, Golisano said there would be some huge surprises at the game. I guess a 6-4 was a huge surprise. But there wasn't anything else.

Trust me, no one is more pissed than me. I tried getting answers today but nada. I learned from my mistake, don't take anybody's word on anything unless you see it for yourself.

That being said, Golisano said there would be some huge surprises at the game. I guess a 6-4 was a huge surprise. But there wasn't anything else.

468087[/snapback]

You are dead to me now.

468087[/snapback]

...and JP Dumont scoring the first goal of the NHL season... :unsure:

I also hear a bunch of former Sabres were there as well... :huh: