FREE CENTER ICE THIS WEEK!

but its the islanders feed...  the internet broadcast of rj and lorentz is super delayed, but its there.  go to tsr and check out our game thread.  its getting some good activity.

466580[/snapback]

I have DTV but if I go to the NHL package it tell me that its not available

Dont know if this was posted, but ICE package is FREE this week!  Sabres on!!!!!!

466577[/snapback]

Damn, I wish I would have known earlier, I would have definitely come home early to watch. I have Time Warner digital, sure enough, there are a bunch of late games...I am settling in on Edmonton and Colorado...by the way, I am in Austin, TX.

I wonder how long the free preview lasts. I know with the NBA package, they have offered free weeks, that ended up lasting a month or so. I hope it goes a whole week at least, we can then see the Sabres play the Penguins and Hasek and the Senators against the Sabres...gotta go, they are interviewing Pecca on the Edmonton broadcast...

BTW, Sabres schedule for the rest of the week:

Friday- October 7 : Bruins @ Sabres (8pm est)

Saturday- Octoer 8: Sabres @ Senators (7pm est.)

Monday- October 10: Penguins @ Sabres (7pm est)

Thursday-October 13: Sabres @ Lightening (7:30pm est)

Saturday-October 15: Sabres @ Panthers (7:30pm est)

I haven't been able to see box-score for the Sabres/Islanders game, but you gotta like the fact that the got a goal from Dumont, Afinagenov and two from Briere. With the new line rules, this could be a very fun team to watch this seson. A little less of that dump in style that the Sabres have seemed so mired in for most of the last twenty years. Anyone see the game? How did Vanek look?

Damn, I wish I would have known earlier, I would have definitely come home early to watch.  I have Time Warner digital, sure enough, there are a bunch of late games...I am settling in on Edmonton and Colorado...by the way, I am in Austin, TX. 

I wonder how long the free preview lasts.  I know with the NBA package, they have offered free weeks, that ended up lasting a month or so.  I hope it goes a whole week at least, we can then see the Sabres play the Penguins and Hasek and the Senators against the Sabres...gotta go, they are interviewing Pecca on the Edmonton broadcast...

BTW, Sabres schedule for the rest of the week:

Friday- October 7 : Bruins @ Sabres  (8pm est)

Saturday- Octoer 8: Sabres @ Senators (7pm est.)

Monday- October 10: Penguins @ Sabres (7pm est)

Thursday-October 13: Sabres @ Lightening (7:30pm est)

Saturday-October 15: Sabres @ Panthers (7:30pm est)

466799[/snapback]

The preview is for a week. The Pens game is going to be on OLN so you wouldnt need to have Center Ice for that game.

Anyone catch the shoot-out betweeen the Leafs and Sens? Dom looked pretty good in the shoot-out.