Bills or Jets, who is further down the hole?

Watching Jets HC today give his midweek speech, he could not answer half his questions without a pause and a deep breath. I think the Jets are in the same boat we are, all the preseason hype and nothing to show.....

Had some clips of Vinnie throwing and running some plays. Stack the box and blitz... He wont last....

I guess we are in the same boat. But I like the Bills over the Jets as far as talent. I dont think Vinnie makes it through 3 games...

Man, I think the Jets are in deep trouble. You have a guy who's on the wrong side of 40, who wasn't in minicamp, or preseason, for the Jets. He doesn't have the downfield pass, he won't have the "touch" on fades or down-and-outs. You have Curtis Martin, overworked and on the wrong side of 3.3 yards a carry without LaMont Jordan to spell him anymore. We have good corners, and we have the most diverse blitz package in the NFL. Who the Jets have behind Testaverde?

The jests are in far worse shape. They are said to be 28 million over the cap next season. Pennington alone is said to count for 15 million.

In addition, Martin, Mawahe, Kendall, and Fabini are all on the wrong side of 30. Abraham will be a ufa and will almost certainly be gone.

Good job Herm! :(:blink:

The jests are in far worse shape. They are said to be 28 million over the cap next season. Pennington alone is said to count for 15 million.

In addition, Martin, Mawahe, Kendall, and Fabini are all on the wrong side of 30. Abraham will be a ufa and will almost certainly be gone.

Good job Herm!  :(  :blink:

466621[/snapback]

:D

Bring back Rich Kotite!!!

Watching Jets HC today give his midweek speech, he could not answer half his questions without a pause and a deep breath.  I think the Jets are in the same boat we are, all the preseason hype and nothing to show.....

Had some clips of Vinnie throwing and running some plays.  Stack the box and blitz...  He wont last....

I guess we are in the same boat.  But I like the Bills over the Jets as far as talent.  I dont think Vinnie makes it through 3 games...

466575[/snapback]

Yeah, except the Jets don't have a recently drafted RB like McGahee, a first round QB, and WRs and TEs coming out of their lower intestines like we do.

Martin's what, 32 now. Coles is good but not great. And Pennington?

The question is where does the bigger gap between talk and walk lie.