" Big Mike Williams "

e-dog

You got that right "when he's out there". And I agree he probably is our best lineman, but thats not saying much since he's playing at about 50% of what he's capable of playing at.

And for you guys who want to go around sucking his ass and tells us how good he is, well I can't help you if you don't understand what your watching. Open your eye's and quite believing all the bs the media feeds you. But actually they are starting to see what this guy is really about too.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love !@#$tards that post on this board while sitting in their underwear eating Doritos and drinking a beer calling a guy that slams into 300+lb. men 60-70 times a week "soft".

466513[/snapback]

Thats funny. I'll try that with Brad Ritter next time. :blink::(

You got that right "when he's out there". And I agree he probably is our best lineman, but thats not saying much since he's playing at about 50% of what he's capable of playing at.

And for you guys who want to go around sucking his ass and tells us how good he is, well I can't help you if you don't understand what your watching. Open your eye's and quite believing all the bs the media feeds you. But actually they are starting to see what this guy is really about too.

466546[/snapback]

I understand what I'm watching, and he's quite good. Again , when he's out there... :blink: The last place I look for information is via the media.

You did see the play where the Bucs player rolled up on his knee and ankle, right?  Any player in the league would miss games from that.

Or am I interfering with the "MW sucks" rant? (since DB is gone, we apparantly need a new whipping boy).

CW

466499[/snapback]

DB may be gone, but he's still a good whipping boy. :(:blink:

Agreed on that play, though. I thought MW was gone for the year after seeing the replay. I still think he's gone next year unless he takes a big paycut (along with Moulds).

I don't know why everyone is ripping him. We won the first game and were tied in the 2nd quarter in Tampa when he left. Sure, let's cut him and let Jerman play the season...that would be awesome.

466446[/snapback]

They dont realize that he's our best lineman because Jerry "The Truth" Sullivan didnt say so

They dont realize that he's our best lineman because Jerry "The Truth" Sullivan didnt say so

466735[/snapback]

Thats the whole problem. Even with his underachieving game he is still the best lineman who is needed right now to help salvage the season but he won't take his ass off the sideline unless he is 100% healthy. Cripe suck it up a little and get back out there. He has a sprained ankle not a broken ankle. He has to learn to play with some pain and minor injuries.

Thats the whole problem. Even with his underachieving game he is still the best lineman who is needed right now to help salvage the season but he won't take his ass off the sideline unless he is 100% healthy. Cripe suck it up a little and get back out there. He has a sprained ankle not a broken ankle. He has to learn to play with some pain and minor injuries.

466741[/snapback]

a sprain- I think the trainers know a little better what degree the strain is than us fans do

And for you guys who want to go around sucking his ass and tells us how good he is, well I can't help you if you don't understand what your watching. Open your eye's and quite believing all the bs the media feeds you.

You know, before you start insulting people you might want to brush up on the language that most people on the board speak. That'd be English.

http://www.m-w.com

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/listm...6237338-3700635

Might help us take you a bit more seriously.

CW

I'm just getting over a sprained ankle myself. It's been about 8 weeks and it's still not 100%. After 8 weeks I would geuss that it's 85% healed.

I think Big Mike will be a few more weeks before he gets back on the field.

Oh I see your the grammar nazi of the meesage board. Please.

Your one of them who I'm talking about. Clueless.

466789[/snapback]

I'm clueless? :D Why, because I don't agree with you? I didn't realize you were a doctor and had insight into MW's injury.

You're hilarious.

CW

Oh I see your the grammar nazi of the meesage board. Please.

Your one of them who I'm talking about. Clueless.

466789[/snapback]

Actually that should be "Oh, I see, you're the grammar nazi of the message board." :D

After 8 weeks I would geuss that it's 85% healed.

Ah, at 85% your expected to play in the NFL.

467198[/snapback]

MW hasn't been injured for 8 weeks. :D

Or is your reading as bad as your writing? :D

CW

I seen the play. I've also seen o-lineman not even miss a play when that happens let alone 3 weeks. He's an o-lineman he's not running down on kick-offs.

And I've been whipping Mike pretty much since he's been here. After I seen through his charade and realized we missed on this very important draft pick.

466505[/snapback]

that was a pretty serious injury, and my guess is he has a high ankle sprain. you might want to quit while you're ahead.