not official, but WGR reports Holcomb will start

DPR4444

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I won't be missed; there's at least a couple hundred fruitloops on this board to keep the incompetents happy.

466791[/snapback]

If you're going to stop being a Bills fan (which you know full well you're not) just because the coach won't tell you publicly on wednesday who's starting on sunday, which may cause the opponents some extra practice work, you may be the Jack Schittiest fan we have here. Jesus.

Holcomb will NOT start Sunday.  Mularkey pulled JP from his usual Wednesday press conference because he didn't want JP potentially blowing-up Ryan Leaf-style after the 20th question about how it would feel to be demoted/how it felt to me benched the last 2 games/how hard is it to lose/etc.  Mularkey said that nothing has changed since Sunday, when he said JP would remain the starter.

466593[/snapback]

If I were you MBD, I'd start a "sun" thread and predict that it rises in the east tomorrow. You need a slumpbuster badly.

If you're going to stop being a Bills fan (which you know full well you're not) just because the coach won't tell you publicly on wednesday who's starting on sunday, which may cause the opponents some extra practice work, you may be the Jack Schittiest fan we have here. Jesus.

466821[/snapback]

Methinks you were a little early in that assessment. I see people this morning who are hoping for the Fins to blow out the Bills, and their names are not Puhonix, DCM, or Des.... :D