blitz Gannon all day

Justice

to play man to man. I like our chances with our "D" against their "O". The Bills should be able to hold Oakland below 17pts. My only concern is can we score more? If our running game gets stuffed, what then? Can we pass? I'd like to say yes but, Bledsoe hasn't been good on the road (2-10 on the road). So what gives us a better chance of winning. Our ground game against Sapp and Mt. Teddy or our passing game against their secondary? It'll probably take a little bit of both.

to play man to man. I like our chances with our "D" against their "O". The Bills should be able to hold Oakland below 17pts. My only concern is can we score more? If our running game gets stuffed, what then? Can we pass? I'd like to say yes but, Bledsoe hasn't been good on the road (2-10 on the road). So what gives us a better chance of winning. Our ground game against Sapp and Mt. Teddy or our passing game against their secondary? It'll probably take a little bit of both.

33416[/snapback]

Bledsoe is 2-0 in week 2 road games (Minnesota and Jacksonville). It's a lock! :)

CW