3 things we did during our winning streak

1billsfan

that we are not doing during our losing streak:

1. Our defense was getting turnovers putting our offense in a position to score

2. Our special teams were playing out-of-their-minds great football.

3. We used Willis McGahee as a workhorse.

All three of these have been missing in our 3 game losing streak. So I think we have the Bill's game plan for Miami right here.

Go Bills! Squish the fish!

that we are not doing during our losing streak:

2. Our special teams were playing out-of-their-minds great football.

3. We used Willis McGahee as a workhorse.

All three of these have been missing in our 3 game losing streak. So I think we have the Bill's game plan for Miami right here.

Go Bills! Squish the fish!

465743[/snapback]

I agree with 2 out of 3.

In all of the games special teams has set us up with good to great field position.

The Bills got a lot of breaks and good bounces during that winning streak. You can't count on that number of turnovers and points from your defense.

I always thought the term 'forcing turnovers' was somewhat of a misnomer. The other team has to contribute to the turnover as well, you can't just 'force' them to happen.

I agree with 2 out of 3.

In all of the games special teams has set us up with good to great field position.

465811[/snapback]

Then why has Rob Johnson, err...... I mean JP Losman either been sacked for safeties or come close to a safety 4 or 5 times this year. Our field position hasn't been that good.

Then why has Rob Johnson, err...... I mean JP Losman either been sacked for safeties or come close to a safety 4 or 5 times this year.  Our field position hasn't been that good.

465853[/snapback]

I'd have to agree with this, other than the first drive, weren't we inside our 20 for almost the entire first half?