LA Bills...

My pleasure, mi amigo. One Belvedere, splash of cognac, coming up. :D

465990[/snapback]

Try it- you'd be surprised. A whisper of single malt does well too, learned that one at the Metropolitan Grill in Seattle. They call it the "Smokey Met Martini". Actually, very good.

Try it- you'd be surprised. A whisper of single malt does well too, learned that one at the Metropolitan Grill in Seattle. They call it the "Smokey Met Martini". Actually, very good.

465994[/snapback]

I'm not very chic in that way. Strictly a beer guy with a slight bend toward a good brunello or chianti. It's tough growing up as a beer drinker, and then making the switch to vodka only to find out you have to drink more slowly and less of it. I know. I tried. I did not succeed. And you know my saying...If at first you don't succeed, go back to beer.

I'm not very chic in that way. Strictly a beer guy with a slight bend toward a good brunello or chianti. It's tough growing up as a beer drinker, and then making the switch to vodka only to find out you have to drink more slowly and less of it. I know. I tried. I did not succeed. And you know my saying...If at first you don't succeed, go back to beer.

466027[/snapback]

BTW, does she know she's mine yet?