Fall Fest

Mile High

I've been many times. Once I was there and a friend said, "I got the last room at the E-ville Inn. You can crash there if you want."

He got the last room all right. It was the conference room. I slept under the meeting table. That was about 10 years ago.

I think there is a fall foliage festival in Cohocton, too. Last week I was in Naples picking up some grape pies at Monicas, and one of the locals mentioned this.

It's a crazy year, the hills of Naples are MAYBE five percent turned, usually they are at full peak colors by now.

I think there is a fall foliage festival in Cohocton, too. Last week I was in Naples picking up some grape pies at Monicas, and one of the locals mentioned this.

It's a crazy year, the hills of Naples are MAYBE five percent turned, usually they are at full peak colors by now.

465776[/snapback]

Where I'am now it's almost at it's peak (foilage) but it's 79 out right now, really wierd weather.....

Great times there back in the day. I went every year from 91-99. Friend of mine has a cabin out there. We used to call it Drunk Fest. Always felt sorry for our Designated Driver. Bars get so packed though it got to be too much hassle. Balloons and the Inn were favorites.