Hey, I'm on BuffaloBills.com again!

I thought about it, but I hadn't heard any update on that.

Is there any update on that?

465619[/snapback]

no. I would have liked to have seen his face though... "I have no idea what you are talking about..." :)

no.  I would have liked to have seen his face though...  "I have no idea what you are talking about..."  :)

465623[/snapback]

Next time...

One thing I do see - on Chris Brown's blog on buffalobills.com, TwoBillsDrive is listed under his favorites. Also, Mike Catalana told me that he goes to TBD every day.

Next time...

One thing I do see - on Chris Brown's blog on buffalobills.com, TwoBillsDrive is listed under his favorites.  Also, Mike Catalana told me that he goes to TBD every day.

465627[/snapback]

I just put a call in to Mary... Perhaps she may be of help.

I'm confused- whats this post about!!!

465661[/snapback]

Go to Buffalobills.com and click on "Bills Clips Today". Look familiar? It's all cut-and-pasted from TBD (and there's proof of it). Then take a look at the BuffaloBills.com message board. Look familiar? Hey look, they added blogs right after SDS did, too!

Go to Buffalobills.com and click on "Bills Clips Today".  Look familiar?  It's all cut-and-pasted from TBD (and there's proof of it).  Then take a look at the BuffaloBills.com message board.  Look familiar?  Hey look, they added blogs right after SDS did, too!

465677[/snapback]

My goodness, I swear it's easier to find stuff in my daughter's "I Spy" books than it is on that cluster-mess of a home page. Took me five minutes to find the link. The only time I had seen it before was the direct link provided here...

Think "sincerest form of flattery" Scott. ;) Though you know their lawyers would be on you in a heartbeat if you tried the same thing...of course you wouldn't do that would you...? :) (as I said, who would want to copy that cluster-mess of a web site?)