A stat to make you cry and laugh

The Bills are now the second worst defense against the run in the league, giving up 689 yards, a 4.9 average and 172 pitiful yards a game.

The lone team worse? That's right. Phat Pat's Vikes. 712 yards, a 5.4 average and 178 even more pitiful yards per game. And he plays next to a good tackle, too.

That can ONLY mean one thing. And I don't know what it is.

The Bills are now the second worst defense against the run in the league, giving up 689 yards, a 4.9 average and 172 pitiful yards a game.

The lone team worse? That's right. Phat Pat's Vikes. 712 yards, a 5.4 average and 178 even more pitiful yards per game. And he plays next to a good tackle, too.

465401[/snapback]

Maybe Tim Anderson is going to be a stud for us.....

That losers will forever pester to people to vote in meaningless polls, thereby solidifying their loser-in-life status?

465409[/snapback]

You know, i hadn't thought of that fact, but you may have nailed it!

PSSST! How many times have you voted?

465401[/snapback]

Nope, it's not fitting my " It was a bad move " agenda against every move made by TD.

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala....

465401[/snapback]

This is the kind of hidden indicator that is essential to an insider's understanding of the game. Unfortunately, I have no idea what it means.

465401[/snapback]

I do.

Lousy DL and having safeties do LB work. They have so far faced teams who are noted for not much of a passing offense. If they keep up this nonsense, somebody is gonna fry them for 400 yards in the air.

465401[/snapback]

You forgot to include the fact that their coached by Ted Cotrell whom many here seem to feel is a better D Coordinator then Jerry Gray.