Mike Tice's website calls for his own firing

Fezmid

http://thebrushback.com/ticesite_full.htm

Could probably replace Tice with Mularky or Donahoe around here... :)

CW

465305[/snapback]

He coached a real peach of a game againse Cincy. Their run game was working very well, but he kept a Culpepper who for some reason couldn't even complete one to the Atlantic Ocean, passing and passing and passing. It wasn't like the B'gals 5 ints were the result of top-notch coverage - most of 'em were darts to a stunned defender moseying along minding his own business.

I conclude that Tice is thicker than a left-over cowpie in a Minnesota pasture in January.

Ya know, maybe we could replace Mularkey with Tice! They kinda look similar. 1/2 of the hotpockets crowd probably wouldn't even notice.

465355[/snapback]

What is it about threads like this that makes me just have to post? :)

Ya know, maybe we could replace Mularkey with Tice! They kinda look similar. 1/2 of the hotpockets crowd probably wouldn't even notice.

465355[/snapback]

Maybe it's the former Minnesota Vikings TEs now coaching in the NFL look. Tice played with them from 1992-93 and 1995 and Mularkey played with them from 1983-1988.

He coached a real peach of a game againse Cincy. Their run game was working very well, but he kept a Culpepper who for some reason couldn't even complete one to the Atlantic Ocean, passing and passing and passing. It wasn't like the B'gals 5 ints were the result of top-notch coverage - most of 'em were darts to a stunned defender moseying along minding his own business.

I conclude that Tice is thicker than a left-over cowpie in a Minnesota pasture in January.

465320[/snapback]

I hope he built up his retirement fund with those Super Bowl ticket earnings...What's the over and under between the time he's fired and someone posting here saying we should get him? :)

465320[/snapback]

The game against Cinci was a real joke. I couldn't really understand it at times. It looked like they were in their first few days of training camp.

I hope he built up his retirement fund with those Super Bowl ticket earnings...What's the over and under between the time he's fired and someone posting here saying we should get him?  :)

465500[/snapback]

DonnaHo would never hire him. He has too much NFL head coaching experience.

He's never hired anyone with NFL head coaching experience.

It goes against his grain.