Asking for vacation advice

Kent14

Since many of the posters here seem well traveled I was hoping some of you could recommend a nice all-inclusive resort in the caribbean. I have been researching resorts like Sandals and Breezes but I was wondering if there are some gems out there that aren't easily found on the internet. Thanks in advance.

Since many of the posters here seem well traveled I was hoping some of you could recommend a nice all-inclusive resort in the caribbean.  I have been researching resorts like Sandals and Breezes but I was wondering if there are some gems out there that aren't easily found on the internet.  Thanks in advance.

465113[/snapback]

I hope my travel agent worked out for you.

My girlfriend and myself stayed at the Bavaro Princess in Punta Cana this past May. It was easily the best vacation we've ever taken. Five star service for half the price of Sandals or Breezes.

I'd recommend checking out tripadvisor.com for user reviews but you have to take the 10:1 rule into consideration. For every one person that bitches about a hotel, 10 more love that hotel.

We read some bad reviews on the hotel we stayed at but we found them to be completely unfound as would 90% of the people that stayed there.

I hope my travel agent worked out for you.

My girlfriend and myself stayed at the Bavaro Princess in Punta Cana this past May. It was easily the best vacation we've ever taken. Five star service for half the price of Sandals or Breezes.

I'd recommend checking out tripadvisor.com for user reviews but you have to take the 10:1 rule into consideration. For every one person that bitches about a hotel, 10 more love that hotel.

We read some bad reviews on the hotel we stayed at but we found them to be completely unfound as would 90% of the people that stayed there.

465124[/snapback]

I've been talking with them and they seem to have the best deals.