Miami Wins Big At Buffalo

Puhonix

Yeah yeah yeah, its me. And while I really dont think we'll win big, I do think the Fins can come back with a W when all is said and done.

And since this is my first Fins-Bills week since I've joined TBD, I thought I needed to add some spice to the board. After all the brigejumpers left, it got quiet in here, and a little too boring for a weekend when you're playing your hated rival.

So Frerotte is going to pick apart the secondary, and if you double cover McMichael, that'll leave Chambers open. And don't count out Welker, the kid is fast. And speaking of fast, look out for Ronnie Brown to tear up the D running up the gap and picking up 4, 5, 6 yards per carry. Probably break a few big ones, at least one for a TD.

The D will feast on JP's passing attempts, and I expect 3 picks, and possibly a fumble. Sacks will be taken generously, and often. MaGahee can only do so much, and 40 carries will tire him out when you need him in the second half.

Now fellow posters, and So-called Bills fans. ANSWER! :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah yeah yeah, its me. And while I really dont think we'll win big, I do think the Fins can come back with a W when all is said and done.

And since this is my first Fins-Bills week since I've joined TBD, I thought I needed to add some spice to the board. After all the brigejumpers left, it got quiet in here, and a little too boring for a weekend when you're playing your hated rival.

So Frerotte is going to pick apart the secondary, and if you double cover McMichael, that'll leave Chambers open. And don't count out Welker, the kid is fast. And speaking of fast, look out for Ronnie Brown to tear up the D running up the gap and picking up 4, 5, 6 yards per carry. Probably break a few big ones, at least one for a TD.

The D will feast on JP's passing attempts, and I expect 3 picks, and possibly a fumble. Sacks will be taken generously, and often. MaGahee can only do so much, and 40 carries will tire him out when you need him in the second half.

464743[/snapback]

I think that the first game I went to at RWS was in 1995. The phish were in 1st place and the Bills were struggling. I could be wrong, but I think the final was Bills 24-14, or something like that.

Congrats. Your team is playing well. However, your OL is suspect and your QB sucks. Take it from a Bills fan, this is a recipe for disaster.

You are a good poster. I am glad you are here. I wish Des would come back; there was a phish fan that knew football. You should have seen his discussions with AKC!!!

That said, you are a fan of a football team that is second rate, and 2 years away.

464743[/snapback]

ANSWER: Crowing after last year's Fin season and 4 games into this season's league schedule is childish. :)

ANSWER: Crowing after last year's Fin season and 4 games into this season's league schedule is childish. :)

464756[/snapback]

childish, but children do know how to have fun. Can you blame me for trying to pick a fight? Where's Ramius, I know he'll be seething when he sees this.

However, your OL is suspect and your QB sucks. That said, you are a fan of a football team that is second rate, and 2 years away.

464755[/snapback]

What's really crazy is that this can be applied to either team. But I still think that Frerotte is far better than Losman at this point in the season. Gus is gonna have fun passing the ball this week. Lots of play action, short passes, big gains!

You are a good poster. I am glad you are here ...

464755[/snapback]

Thanks. Glad to be here. I'll be here all season. Be sure to try the veal.

Typical October crowing, we'll see you in December. :)

As to why you're not generating enough response, it's not that the fans hate the Pats more than the Dolphins, it's that they hate their current Bills more than any rivalry.... :) Most likely agree with your assessment, they just won't say it because it's the Dolphins.

Personally, I'm not one to taunt the MUT. So crow away...I'll be quiet...

What's really crazy is that this can be applied to either team. But I still think that Frerotte is far better than Losman at this point in the season. Gus is gonna have fun passing the ball this week. Lots of play action, short passes, big gains!

Thanks. Glad to be here. I'll be here all season. Be sure to try the veal.

464766[/snapback]

Do you have traffic where you live? If so, go play in it...

Do you have traffic where you live?  If so, go play in it...

464780[/snapback]

Gee, what a great response. I hope you didnt burn up those last few precious brain cells thinking up that one. Lose any more and I think TD might be calling to offer you a job. :lol:

Now fellow posters, and So-called Bills fans. ANSWER! :lol:

464743[/snapback]

Just to clarify your predicitons:

A) The Fish will match their season total for picks against us on Sunday. Which would, of course, be more picks than our starter has thrown in the first 4 games of the season combined.

B) Ronnie Brown, who's not even among the top 40 running backs with his 3.9 YPC average (worse than Shaud Williams, Sammy Morris and 40 others) will walk across the Bill's defense.

C) Gus Frerotte, the 29th ranked passer in the league, will have a Y.A. Tittlesque game.

It's an amazing grasp of the game you show ;-)

Now when reality strikes you on Monday I predict you'll find that the Dolphins in their 4th game of 2005 looked suprisingly similar to the Bills in their 4th game. And it will be a game that makes it perfectly clear just how bad you blew it taking Ronnie Brown instead of Cadillac Williams.

Willis is going to have a field day running over Zach Thomas and Junior Seau. Thomas loves making tackles after 7 yard gains. And my grandfather speaks glowingly of Seau's rookie year. McGahee goes 27 for 133 and 2 TD's.

JP is average, which is a step in the right direction for him. 14-26 for 152 with a TD and a pick. Also rushes 4 for 37.

Your man Gus is no match for the top pass defense in the league. 13-36 for 141 with a TD, two picks, and a lost fumble.

Ronnie Brown is a decent 21 for 87 with a TD. Just like at Auburn, he's still Cadillac's little sister.

Bills are up 10-7 at halftime, and the Thurman Thomas induction ceremony propels Buffalo to a 24-14 win.

Also, Junior Seau leaves in the middle of the 3rd qtr so he can get the "Early Bird" dinner special and be in bed by 7:30pm.

my grandfather speaks glowingly of Seau's rookie year.

Also, Junior Seau leaves in the middle of the 3rd qtr so he can get the "Early Bird" dinner special and be in bed by 7:30pm.

464811[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh man, that actually had me laughing out loud. Good thing I'm not in a cubicle farm or the boss would be marching over here now.