Wake Up Everyone

ofiba

We're shouldn't be worried about 1-3, about JP, about the o-line, or about TD.

We should concerned with one thing and one thing only. Burying the Dolphins into the turf.

Let's hope Moulds is getting everyone fired up for the game, since he's probably one of the few that truly understands the rivalry.

Squish the Fish!!!

Too much self pity and doom and glummers here. As if they wouldn't watch the game because no one is listening to their advice.....no one is! Thank God! This board has gone from a fun place to network with other Bills fans to a Bills bashing board. There's plenty of those out there already.

I'm with you! Go Bills!!

Jeff

Too much self pity and doom and glummers here. As if they wouldn't watch the game because no one is listening to their advice.....no one is! Thank God! This board has gone from a fun place to network with outhe Bills fans to a Bills bashing board. There's plenty of those out there already.

I'm with you! Go Bills!!

Jeff

464531[/snapback]

How's this for positivity, dude?

There are two teams that are 0-4

There are 11 teams (including The Bills) that are 1-3 (or 1-2).

There are 11 teams that are 2-2 (or 2-1), two of whom are The Pats and The Fins.

The Pats have to go to Atlanta this week, and the Jets get to play Tampa.

Crush the Fins this week and put away the Jets next week, and we are right fuggin' back in this thing.

How's this for positivity, dude?

There are two teams that are 0-4

There are 11 teams (including The Bills) that are 1-3 (or 1-2).

There are 11 teams that are 2-2 (or 2-1), two of whom are The Pats and The Fins.

The Pats have to go to Atlanta this week, and the Jets get to play Tampa.

Crush the Fins this week and put away the Jets next week, and we are right fuggin' back in this thing.

464548[/snapback]

There we go, some good positive stuff! I'd like to keep the going,But for how long.....

Jeff

464548[/snapback]

Correct you are, JC! Look at the next 2 weeks:

Week 5:

Bills vs. Dolphins in Buffalo

Pats vs. Falcons in Atlanta

Jets vs. Bucs in NJ

Week 6:

Bills vs. Jets in Buffalo

Dolphins vs. Bucs in TB

Pats vs. Broncos in Denver

If we can win our next 2, it wouldn't be any stretch to say the division ends up like this:

1. Bills: 3-3 (we get the tiebreaker because of a 2-0 div. record/3-0 AFC record)

2. Pats: 3-3

3. Dolphins: 2-3

4. Jets: 1-5

:):):)

Let's go, Bills! Wake the !@#$ up and take care of biz-nass!

We need to beat the Dolphins for so many reasons.

Most importantly, it is the hated Dolphins. Many of you know what it was like to go 0 for the '70s against them. It was horrible. I was at the game in Buffalo when we beat them for the first time in more than 10 years. Luckily, I also was at the Orange Bowl when we beat them there for the first time there (I think since the '60s). That was Marino's first start and Joe Ferguson probably had his best game as a Bill. Man was it enjoyable to hear the crickets in the Orange Bowl after we won. I will never forget it.

Correct you are, JC! Look at the next 2 weeks:

Week 5:

Bills vs. Dolphins in Buffalo

Pats vs. Falcons in Atlanta

Jets vs. Bucs in NJ

Week 6:

Bills vs. Jets in Buffalo

Dolphins vs. Bucs in TB

Pats vs. Broncos in Denver

If we can win our next 2, it wouldn't be any stretch to say the division ends up like this:

1. Bills: 3-3 (we get the tiebreaker because of a 2-0 div. record/3-0 AFC record)

2. Pats: 3-3

3. Dolphins: 2-3

4. Jets: 1-5

:)  :)  :)

Let's go, Bills! Wake the !@#$ up and take care of biz-nass!

464601[/snapback]

F'ing A, Right, Lads!

4-4, bye week, 6-2, playoffs!

Let's go Buffalooo!

F'ing A, Right, Lads!

4-4, bye week, 6-2, playoffs!

Let's go Buffalooo!

464640[/snapback]

You say 4-4 at the bye and 10-6 overall, eh? Something like this?

Miami - W

Jets - W

@ Oak - W

@ NE - L

KC – W

@ SD - L

Carolina - W

@ Miami - W

NE - W

Denver - W

@ Cin - L

@ Jets - W

If the 12th man becomes a factor in those last 4 home games, you never know! :):):)

You say 4-4 at the bye and 10-6 overall, eh? Something like this?

Miami - W

Jets - W

@ Oak - W

@ NE - L

KC – W

@ SD - L

Carolina - W

@ Miami - W

NE - W

Denver - W

@ Cin - L

@ Jets - W

If the 12th man becomes a factor in those last 4 home games, you never know!  :)  :)  :)

464686[/snapback]

That is dead-on exactly what I predict. This thing gets turned around this week.

Let's go Buffalooo!!

I love how you're all thinking you can beat The Fins in Miami when you're not even so sure that you'll be able to beat them at home this week.

At this point, I think either team would be excited aobut finishing at .500 at the end of the season. And the talk of playoffs, "Playoffs?! Don't talk about playoffs! You kidding me?! Playoffs?! I just hope we win a game!"

Im still pulling for the Miami sweep of the series. Bills will finish 3rd in the AFC East, a game behind Miami, and the JESTS will suck up the bottom. So much for a dominant conference.

I cant wait for Sunday! 15 of us rented a 20 person limo for 12 hours, taking us to and from the game. It also includes tailgate at the Crown Royal tailgate. Anyone ever been to this? I cant wait..is this also Ricky's return?

I cant wait for Sunday!  15 of us rented a 20 person limo for 12 hours, taking us to and from the game.  It also includes tailgate at the Crown Royal tailgate.  Anyone ever been to this?  I cant wait..is this also Ricky's return?

464735[/snapback]

No Ricky..1 more game off w/o pay...He comes back against the Bucs next week...Caddy who.?..Nice tail gate you have going there..hmmmm.i may start my pre-game tonite...hahah

We need to beat the Dolphins for so many reasons. 

Most importantly, it is the hated Dolphins.  Many of you know what it was like to go 0 for the '70s against them. It was horrible. I was at the game in Buffalo when we beat them for the first time in more than 10 years.  Luckily, I also was at the Orange Bowl when we beat them there for the first time there (I think since the '60s).  That was Marino's first start and Joe Ferguson probably had his best game as a Bill.  Man was it enjoyable to hear the crickets in the Orange Bowl after we won.  I will never forget it.

464638[/snapback]

I'm a big Fergy fan. Had Derrick Burrows (I think that was who it was) not roughed in the ez in 1981 against the Kenny Anderson Bengals, they had a reasonable SB shot.

Job Cribbs, Frank Lewis, and Jerry Butler had fine seasons that year.

I'm a big Fergy fan. Had Derrick Burrows (I think that was who it was) not roughed in the ez in 1981 against the Kenny Anderson Bengals, they had a reasonable SB shot.

Job Cribbs, Frank Lewis, and Jerry Butler had fine seasons that year.

464745[/snapback]

Good memory. I totally agree.

Good memory. I totally agree.

464754[/snapback]

I thought a lot of Cribbs. I would never dare make a direct comparison, but like Walter Payton, he was a master at following blockers.

The Frank Lewis for Paul Seymour trade was one of their best ever....damaged goods for a top wr... :lol:

I thought a lot of Cribbs. I would never dare make a direct comparison, but like Walter Payton, he was a master at following blockers.

The Frank Lewis for Paul Seymour trade was one of their best ever....damaged goods for a top wr... :lol:

464774[/snapback]

That was a great trade. Frank Lewis was clutch.