What's the "over/under"...

DeeRay

What's the over/under number for arrests that will be made for fighting in the stands with Phin Phans this week if the Bills continue on their current path? I'm going with the over number.

464296[/snapback]

[/quote

*Under..It will be 30-3 Dolphins up by half time and the stadium will be empty.You will be in the parking lot breaking off the Phins license plates that you come across..Good Job..Classy. :) Stick to Garbage plates.They're healthier for you.

What's the over/under number for arrests that will be made for fighting in the stands with Phin Phans this week if the Bills continue on their current path?  I'm going with the over number.

464296[/snapback]

I'm a lover not a fighter.

If I'm fighting, it's cause I swooped in and stole a babe in a Zach Thomas jersey from a Miami fan, and he's pissed off about it. I knock the guy out, take his girl out for dinner, and buy her a Willis jersey to wear to the game next week.

*Under..It will be 30-3 Dolphins up by half time and the stadium will be empty.You will be in the parking lot breaking off the Phins license plates that you come across..Good Job..Classy.

Oh no... not me, that would be illegal. I don't want to go to jail and be some bad man's boyfriend.