How far are we out of 1st place?

SlamnSam

I dont get it we are 1 game out of first place, and everyone here wants everyone killed. This team can only get better and we can make another run just like last year, except the standings are much closer. New England is clearly missing the real coach of their Superbowl team, Weis. Jets, Ha ha ha, make me laugh. That leaves Miami. So, do we or do we not have a chance? One really good thing about making a run this year, Bledsoe cant give this one away.

I dont get it we are 1 game out of first place, and everyone here wants everyone killed. This team can only get better and we can make another run just like last year, except the standings are much closer. New England is clearly missing the real coach of their Superbowl team, Weis. Jets, Ha ha ha, make me laugh. That leaves Miami. So, do we or do we not have a chance? One really good thing about making a run this year, Bledsoe cant give this one away.

464264[/snapback]

Actually we are one and a half. Since Miami had a bye.

The problem is this team has not shown any ability or desire to win, and look completely ill prepared and poorly coached. Therefore things look dismal for any short term hope.

Last year, even though we started 0-4, we didn't get outplayed or seem to make as many glaring errors in coaching. The Jacksonville game was our if Nate knocks the ball down, Oakland was ours if Travis doesn;t trip on his shadow, New England was ours until Travis ran the wrong way and knocked the ball out of Drews hands for the TD return, and the Jets game was ours until the last minute let down by the defense to let them win.

There was hopein every game. This year if we get behind we haven't shown the ability to catch up again, and when we are ahead, we look like keystone cops.

It's not the stats. It's what we're seeing week after week.

464272[/snapback]

I agree. In reality, the last thing I was expecting was a division championship. But the lack of progress and improvement from week to week is what makes me nervous. JP did look a little better on some of his throws Sunday compared to TB and ATL games, but 7 offensive points (I'll even give 'em 10 for the missed FG) is not going to win any games, much less a division.

And Miami is not bringing a slouch defense to the Ralph Sunday.