Willis McGahee on "Outside the Lines

Buftex

Willis was on ESPN's "Outside the Lines" talking about football video games, Madden vs the new, controversial "Blitz Leauge" football game about to come out. Here is a recap of what he said:

"Players do what dey do...what do happen on da field, do happen off da field...."

Very insightful stuff....Willis was wearing a #74 Vikings jersey (McKinnie?) in case you were interested. Funny, after the Bucs game, and Mularkey "called out" McGahee, the Buffalo media guys were trying to badger McGahee into saying something negative. The closest they came, was when one of the maroons asked him "Willis, we know you love video games. When you play Madden, what team do you use?" His answer "I don't have time for that stuff anymore, but if I did, I would probably use the Raiders..." :blink:

Willis was on ESPN's "Outside the Lines" talking about football video games, Madden vs the new, controversial "Blitz Leauge" football game about to come out.  Here is a recap of what he said:

"Players do what dey do...what do happen on da field, do happen off da field...."

Very insightful stuff....Willis was wearing a #74 Vikings jersey (McKinnie?) in case you were interested.  Funny, after the Bucs game, and Mularkey "called out" McGahee, the Buffalo media guys were trying to badger McGahee into saying something negative.  The closest they came, was when one of the maroons asked him "Willis, we know you love video games.  When you play Madden, what team do you use?"  His answer "I don't have time for that stuff anymore, but if I did, I would probably use the Raiders..."  :)

464188[/snapback]

Did anyone else see this? Can anyone tell me what he said?