WNYTBDGPS Needs to take one for the team!

Dan Gross

Good Plate today! Small group today (me, Jay, Dan Gross, Jack) but a quality time.

Note to bobblehead, it is farther from Syracuse to Nick's than Canandaigua to Nick's, but Jack made it - what is your problem boy?! :doh:

I benched the cheeseburger plate this week and went with the fried ham plate. This is not necessarily a permanent change, mind you, I just want to mix things up and see what happens. I was just following Jay's lead - he is a veteran after all. :doh:

Good Plate today! Small group today (me, Jay, Dan Gross, Jack) but a quality time.

Note to bobblehead, it is farther from Syracuse to Nick's than Canandaigua to Nick's, but Jack made it - what is your problem boy?!  :doh:

I benched the cheeseburger plate this week and went with the fried ham plate. This is not necessarily a permanent change, mind you, I just want to mix things up and see what happens.  I was just following Jay's lead - he is a veteran after all. :(

469171[/snapback]

The cheeseburger plate was quoted as being unhappy, but understanding of the move. :doh:

Good plates, good folks, good talk. Only thing bad was the weather. Go Bills!