In HINDSIGHT?!?!?

Rubes

Per TD:

It is always easy after the game to look back and see things that you wish you would have done. Possibly in hind sight, more patience and utilization of the run game in the second half would have helped us.

WTF? :blink:

How many of us were watching the game screaming at the TV every time they frigging blew a drive by abandoning the run? It doesn't take hindsight, man. Half the city saw that crap while it was happening. The other half was in the can.

Personally, at half time I was ready to rip into the staff for giving Willis 3 carries in the entire first half after that brilliant first drive.

Per TD:

WTF?  :blink:

How many of us were watching the game screaming at the TV every time they frigging blew a drive by abandoning the run? It doesn't take hindsight, man. Half the city saw that crap while it was happening. The other half was in the can.

Personally, at half time I was ready to rip into the staff for giving Willis 3 carries in the entire first half after that brilliant first drive.

463814[/snapback]

he just basically said mularkey is starting to step on hot coals

So, now we all know what will happen Sunday against Miami. The Bills will unsuccessfully run the ball 50 times. Miami knows it's coming so they will defense the run and force Losman to beat them in the air. These games are all guaranteed wins against the Bills until the QB gets better. I don't understand or buy into the BS that coaches work 22 hours a day on gameplans. It's simple. Find the strong suit of the opponents offense, stop it and exploit the weakness. Does anyone not get we have zero passing game right now?

Per TD:

WTF?  :blink:

463814[/snapback]

Great special on National Geographic. The relationship between venomous snakes, cheese and tornados.

Some really neat salt and pepper shakers on HSN. Nice airfilters, too. You just have to wipe them off. Really cool.

Saw a nice turkey baster, too.

Getting the drift, TD?

Thanks for another 5 year rebuilding, if you can go away. If not, more like seven. You might be a good businessman, but you have tossed your base. People get tired of hope, there comes a point where realism checks in. I'd say choke on it, but you've had your toy in a perfect situation for you. Got you're retirement set, right?

Hey, TD, Parrish jerseys aren't going to cut it. How many sold? This is a lot of what Buffalo is, not a big nor fancy town, and you have really missed it. You are not a football genious, you are a marketeer.

LA? Toronto? Or Mexico City?

As said in the Godfather movies, "It's Only Business"

Sorry, I'm pissed. Been a fan a long time, and have never seen this kind of mess. Not just now, but a long term mess. I'll shut up now.

Hey, TD, Parrish jerseys aren't going to cut it. How many sold? This is a lot of what Buffalo is, not a big nor fancy town, and you have really missed it. You are not a football genious, you are a marketeer.

463849[/snapback]

I want one of those cool white/pink girl jerseys. I can't find a Losman one....only McGahee. :blink:

So, now we all know what will happen Sunday against Miami. The Bills will unsuccessfully run the ball 50 times. Miami knows it's coming so they will defense the run and force Losman to beat them in the air. These games are all guaranteed wins against the Bills until the QB gets better. I don't understand or buy into the BS that coaches work 22 hours a day on gameplans. It's simple. Find the strong suit of the opponents offense, stop it and exploit the weakness. Does anyone not get we have zero passing game right now?

463844[/snapback]

They don't work 24 hours a day on game plans, however, it does take time to identify certain tendencies- your own as well as opponents- and this does factor into game plans

463844[/snapback]

We've had zero passing game the last three and a half weeks. No surprise to anyone, as far as I know. They should have all expected us to run the ball as much as possible since that's what the coaches have been saying we were going to do all offseason.

Defenses haven't been worried about Losman for a while now, but they still haven't stopped McGahee all that well yet. We're pretty decent at running the ball, when we do. Question is, when will we?