Anyone read the "ASK TD" on the front page?

Hats off to the guy to asked to give him a reason to spend his hard earned money on this team! Im surprised it was posted!

I dont want to be a jerk here but I think TD's stay here in Buffalo is long overdue and its time for a change.

Does anybody think Moderak would do better?

That whole "There's a lot of football left to be played" thing is getting a bit old. To make the playoffs we'll probably have to win 9 of the last 12 games. Do you really think this "team" can do it?

There's NOT a lot of football left to be played. We're 1-3. We need to make a run like we did last year just to sniff the playoffs, and this team is clearly worse than last year's.

It's time TD faced reality and did something about the crappy team he's fielded.

Not sure what game Mularkey is watching, but he says they are running on more than 50% of the 1st and 2nd down plays. I have checked this and every week it is closer to 60% throwing on 1st and 2nd.

He has no clue what the !@#$ he is looking at.

Personally, I laughed my a$$ off when I read this guy's question:

Garret Hussak (Clarence Center, NY): Mr. Donahoe, when your team's starting running back rushes for 5.25 yards per carry, how is it possible to not give him more than 16 carries? I don't care if all 11 defenders are in the box. Six carries in the second half when you're losing by less than a touchdown most of the half is absolutely despicable. Also, I hope when you say that "everyone's job is on ice" you're including yourself in the statement. I love the job you have done as a President, but when telling your fans in the beginning of the year that this team would be taking a "step up" this year, I think we all know now what a line of bull we were being fed.

Awesome!

That whole "There's a lot of football left to be played" thing is getting a bit old. To make the playoffs we'll probably have to win 9 of the last 12 games. Do you really think this "team" can do it?

There's NOT a lot of football left to be played. We're 1-3. We need to make a run like we did last year just to sniff the playoffs, and this team is clearly worse than last year's.

It's time TD faced reality and did something about the crappy team he's fielded.

463795[/snapback]

The only reality TD is going to face is the picking which of 1000 available excuses he's going to use on the old man. Ralph is so around the bend it really won't make any difference on what rationalization path he takes. For us, he'll be mixing up Kool-aid by the boatload.

463795[/snapback]

wow.....what happened to "the bills braintrust knows best"? you seemed pretty content with their decision making in the off-season.......quite a change of heart........

Yeah, I tried posting a new thread related to the "ASK HIM YOURSELF" bit, but appearently, my post got removed because I said something to the effect of how Coach Mularkey's answers to the fans questions were kinda the same response we are getting from the Bush Administration. Always deflecting blame, passing the buck, not me routine. Mularkey never answered the questions about why they didn't keep WM in there and keep pounding the ball when NO couldn't stop it. No straight answers, just like our current president. Pathetic and sad.

Coaching = ?!WTF??!

464167[/snapback]

PPP?

Not sure what game Mularkey is watching, but he says they are running on more than 50% of the 1st and 2nd down plays.  I have checked this and every week it is closer to 60% throwing on 1st and 2nd. 

He has no clue what the !@#$ he is looking at.

463799[/snapback]

I did a count, and it was tough to do a "true" count as in at least one case a false start added yards (rationalizing the "need" for pass v. run, and regardless impossible to tell what was called before the false start), but I counted 16 run plays (including three QB runs) vs. 13 pass plays on 1st and 2nd down when Losman was in. I know at least two were called draws (obvious when it was run), but not sure about the third.

Run/Pass ratios

Drive 1: 5/3 (Losman run on this drive)

Drive 2: 1/1

Drive 3: 1/1

Drive 4: 0/1 (interception)

Drive 5: 3/6 (two were trying to make up for a holding call...and I counted the holding call as a snap to the "passing" side even though it was "not a play."). There was a Losman run on this drive.

Drive 6: 2/1 (Losman run on this drive)

Drive 7: 4/0

Total :16/13

You have to give credit to MM and TD for taking fans questions directly. I had mine answered a last week. And these are not softball questions either. Some real anger out there from the fans. Some pretty good questions, too. Better than you get from the media.

PTR

I really object to TD's statement that there will always be lulls in the season where the team doesn't play well. WTF?

Do the top organizations feel this way? Would Cowher or Belicheck make a statement like this? Do we fel like it's OK to throw away games and then wonder why we missed the playoffs or have no home playoff games? Every game is freaking PRECIOUS, don't they get it?

What I love about this third straight loss is that the tone of Questions to MM and TD is totally hostile.

They need to know that the fans are pissed and they need to listen to our collective wisdom. We're all saying run the football more right?

Well they did a study over here and it turns out that the masses are correct more times that the experts. Ask a guy in the street his opinion on something and he's no more than 50% likely to get the answer right, whereas an expert in the field will get it right more like 65%. Ask a great number of people, and the most popular opinion will be correct over 80% of the time. 80%. I work with the 80/20 rule, so I'll take that.

Bills fans to call the plays on Sunday

wow.....what happened to "the bills braintrust knows best"? you seemed pretty content with their decision making in the off-season.......quite a change of heart........

463931[/snapback]

What, are you trying to rub it in my face like an ass? Don't be a prick.

Hey - I still like TD. I think he's done lots of good things, but I expect improvement year over year, especially last year to this year. Ain't happening so far.

463795[/snapback]

But .... but ... but ... how can this team be worse than last years ..... Jennings was an under achieving oft injured backup quality LT. Phat Pat was an over hyped, over paid, out of shape, part time player. And of course there is always the "addition by subtraction" team improvement the team made by dumping Drew. The O-line has obviously been made into a group of silk purses by McNally working his magic on a group of sows ears.

I'm amazed we're not undefeated at this point.

I did a count, and it was tough to do a "true" count as in at least one case a false start added yards (rationalizing the "need" for pass v. run, and regardless impossible to tell what was called before the false start), but I counted 16 run plays (including three QB runs) vs. 13 pass plays on 1st and 2nd down when Losman was in.  I know at least two were called draws (obvious when it was run), but not sure about the third. 

Run/Pass ratios

Drive 1: 5/3 (Losman run on this drive)

Drive 2: 1/1

Drive 3: 1/1

Drive 4: 0/1 (interception)

Drive 5: 3/6 (two were trying to make up for a holding call...and I counted the holding call as a snap to the "passing" side even though it was "not a play."). There was a Losman run on this drive.

Drive 6: 2/1 (Losman run on this drive)

Drive 7: 4/0

Total    :16/13

464177[/snapback]

Only one of those was a QB draw. They other two were scrambles. So it so really 15/15. That is unacceptable with Willis, and a young QB.