As bad as it looks right now

1billsfan

A lot of people took a flying leap off the bandwagon today, but I'm not playing into the negativity. The only teams in the AFC that look really good are the Colts, Steelers and Bengals. The rest look like a total mess and almost as bad as us. The time to turn it around has officially come though. If they can't beat Miami at home with a crazy frothing crowd on their side then it will be unofficailly over for the 2005 Bills. The NFL is such a mish-mash of teams right now that once you get the ball rolling and string some wins together then you still have a fighting chance to get to the playoffs. Our saving grace is that we lost to NFC teams which are the most affordable to lose. MM needs to tell everyone in that locker room to grab an oar and start rowing "together". Starting with the coaching staff "give the ball to WM" on down to the special teamers who are starting to look super again. Cut out the brain fart penalties (hello Moulds, Clements) and they can maybe even blow the fish out of the water.

Who else thinks they can still make a run (for the playoffs, not the bus) this year?.

A lot of people took a flying leap off the bandwagon today, but I'm not playing into the negativity. The only teams in the AFC that look really good are the Colts, Steelers and Bengals. The rest look like a total mess and almost as bad as us. The time to turn it around has officially come though. If they can't beat Miami at home with a crazy frothing crowd on their side then it will be unofficailly over for the 2005 Bills. The NFL is such a mish-mash of teams right now that once you get the ball rolling and string some wins together then you still have a fighting chance to get to the playoffs. Our saving grace is that we lost to NFC teams which are the most affordable to lose. MM needs to tell everyone in that locker room to grab an oar and start rowing "together". Starting with the coaching staff "give the ball to WM" on down to the special teamers who are starting to look super again. Cut out the brain fart penalties (hello Moulds, Clements) and they can maybe even blow the fish out of the water.

Who else thinks they can still make a run (for the playoffs, not the bus) this year?.

463705[/snapback]

I think that we should have a prize for the last fan to capitulate this season. I think you will make it to the final 4.

I think that we should have a prize for the last fan to capitulate this season.  I think you will make it to the final 4.

463709[/snapback]

It's too easy to throw in the towel. The hard part is to keep putting your heart on the line for a team that constantly breaks it. You'll see, the fans will be looking for Dolphin blood and the players will be more than willing to extract that blood and their frustrations out on Miami.

463705[/snapback]

I am officially with you on this one!

463705[/snapback]

i'm with you too...as much as losing pisses me off, i always have eternal optimism for the bills (excluding the few hrs immediately after a bills loss)

The only teams in the AFC that look really good are the Colts, Steelers and Bengals. The rest look like a total mess and almost as bad as us.

Chargers? Pats? Chiefs?

463705[/snapback]

Im a optimist by nature and technically, yes of course they can make a run. But I dont see any charachteristic within the Bills that they actually can. I would be behind you totally if the D was performing as anticipated but they look average at best. Sorry man. I hope im wrong. Time to let Losman play and pay his dues. Next season he may be ready. Im hoping for a Carson Palmer type deal.

463705[/snapback]

Keep underestimating Denver and the AFC west in general. Really. I wish you were in my Pick 'em league.

So in your mind, next week is the 'unofficial' Super Bowl for the Bills. Should they lose to the fins, is that the point in which you yourself will jump off the bandwagon?

Jam.

463705[/snapback]

No... no... must fight against the hope. It only leads to heartbreak. Must. Not. Hope...

Go. GO team.. Go Bi...Cardinals!!