A similar situation... not too long ago

Last year, the Bills were 0-4 and about ready to play the Dolphins at home. The Bills had very low esteem, and were the laughing stock of the league.

Enter an unproven stud from the University of Miami... a playmaker, a guy named McGahee. The Bills won that game against the Dolphins... and the Bills ended up winning 8 more... posting a record of 9-7. Only 1 game out of the playoffs.

THE BILLS HAVE DONE IT AGAIN... Can History Repeat itself?

This time, the Bills are 1-3 and again about ready to play the Dolphins at home. The Bills (again) have a low self esteem, and are becoming one of the laughing stocks of the league.

Entering (maybe not this week but hopefully soon) will be another unproven stud from the University of Miami... a playmaker, a guy named Roscoe Parrish.

I am hoping that Parrish give the Bills a jolt like McGahee did last year. If we don't get a jolt and VERY SOON, our season could end up in the toilet.

Here's hoping that Parrish comes in SOON and steps it up for us. Here's hoping that history repeats itself.

If only we used McGahee the way he should be used and did not take him out of the game on nearly every third down.

I think that Parrish will help the offense. He will free things up for the other receivers. The question will be whether our QB will have the time and the ability to find him.

If only we used McGahee the way he should be used and did not take him out of the game on nearly every third down.

I think that Parrish will help the offense.  He will free things up for the other receivers.  The question will be whether our QB will have the time and the ability to find him.

463551[/snapback]

if we get Flutie back, he can throw to Parrish under everyone. they will see eye to eye.

if we get Flutie back, he can throw to Parrish under everyone. they will see eye to eye.

463645[/snapback]

:):blink::lol: Good one. I wish it wasn't true.

Flutie was able to run for his life, and even thrived on broken plays. With our OL, he would certainly have enough of them, and probably WOULD find the other midget.

JP (Big Cat :lol: ) can't seem to get out of trouble, but he gives great high fives on the sidelines.

I think that Parrish will help the offense.  He will free things up for the other receivers.  The question will be whether our QB will have the time and the ability to find him.

463551[/snapback]

I am not sure if Parrish is ready for this game yet....MM indicated last week that he was still 2-3 weeks away...