A Mexican team a generation away

Thailog80

Mexico

London and Toronto are top candidates next year.

463342[/snapback]

This guy needs to put the pipe down. Like NFLE is burning up the charts there or something. NO ONE else in the world cares about football but us. There is absolutely no reason to expand overseas...

London and Toronto are top candidates next year.

463342[/snapback]

Toronto? Hmmm...wonder who will have to give up a home game to play up there? :blink:

Commissioner: "Son, how are those Randy Moss Raiders jerseys selling in Moscow?"

League Office Lacky: "Sir, I think we've sold a grand total of three NFL jerseys to folks in Moscow through nflshop.com."

Commissioner: "Damnit! Get me the Kremlin on the line...a December ESPN night game in Moscow?!?!? Jeeziz, I have half a stick just thinking about it!"

Toronto?  Hmmm...wonder who will have to give up a home game to play up there?  :)

463499[/snapback]

Someone fill me in, I didn't watch that game. Why would I with those two teams. But who was the home team. And did the NFL make up the revenue to the home team, tickets, parking, concessions, etc, etc. If so, hell let's play all the games south of the boarder and let them clean the stadiums without having to sneak accross the boarder to do so. :blink:

Well It's true ...The US does hate Mexico! How else do you explain what they had to sit through? All 100,000 +?? I was the lucky one, I got to turn it off at 9:00pm.

463436[/snapback]

Well some of the door prizes were free green cards to US but you needed to be there and the drawing was held in 4th Quarter.

This guy needs to put the pipe down. Like NFLE is burning up the charts there or something. NO ONE else in the world cares about football but us. There is absolutely no reason to expand overseas...

463410[/snapback]

That is not quite true. American football is very popular in Germany and could probably carry a team of two if NFL could deal with travel time (teams from East Coast only playing in Germany and likewise for German teams on East Coast?).