Heard a rumor that TKO is not done

ACor58

I know that I haven't posted in awhile and I hope that all is well. I have a friend that works for the Bills and was told that TKO's injury may have been misdiagnosed. They are expecting to hear more by the end of the day today.

I know that I haven't posted in awhile and I hope that all is well. I have a friend that works for the Bills and was told that TKO's injury may have been misdiagnosed. They are expecting to hear more by the end of the day today.

462931[/snapback]

thats would be great...seeing how hes on IR and done for the season...

462931[/snapback]

He had surgery already. That was reported yesterday on Fox's NFL pregame.

Even if TKO can recover medically from his injury and surgery, the only way he can come back from being on IR is for the Bills to reach an injury settlement with him, and then resign him. The problem is the injury settlement essentially makes him a free agent. You don't think there won't be another team out there in the latter part of the season making a playoff run, and willing to offer him a boatload of cash to help them over the top?

I have a buddy who once met someone who shook Ralph Wilson's hand. He heard a rumor that Bledsoe's attorney mistyped the contract with the Cowboys. Now it may expire tonight and the Bills may resign him.

It's true. I heard it.

Oh yeah, I also heard TKO ALREADY HAD HIS SURGERY.