Milloy out on Sunday officially

VABills

NFL injury report is out tonight:

BUFFALO BILLS (0-1) AT OAKLAND RAIDERS (0-1) _ Bills: OUT: QB J.P. Losman (lower leg); S Lawyer Milloy (forearm). PROBABLE: RB Travis Henry (menstral cramps). Raiders: DOUBTFUL: LB Sam Williams (shoulder). QUESTIONABLE: RB Justin Fargas (toe); LB Napoleon Harris (knee). PROBABLE: LB DeLawrence Grant (knee).

BUFFALO BILLS (0-1) AT OAKLAND RAIDERS (0-1) _ Bills: OUT: QB J.P. Losman (lower leg); S Lawyer Milloy (forearm). Raiders: DOUBTFUL: LB Sam Williams (shoulder). QUESTIONABLE: RB Justin Fargas (toe); LB Napoleon Harris (knee). PROBABLE: LB DeLawrence Grant (knee).

33167[/snapback]

That sucks! :) Wire will get a work out this week...The Raiders will test him for certain. Hopefully he's pumped up to get back to the Bay Area and prove something!

PROBABLE: RB Travis Henry (menstral cramps).

33167[/snapback]

Will you be out with "menstral cramps" or did your sex change operation not include that ability?

I hope someone has been spending time with Coy going over the tape of the Jags game this week. His ability to read the PA pass could use some improvement.

For this week in particular, he has to be careful about biting on Gannon's signature pump fakes. I guarantee he gets burned on at least one of them. :)

I'm crossing my fingers.

Whats up with the Menstral cramps STEVESTOJAN!  :)

33343[/snapback]

VAbozo felt need to take a cheap shot at Travis because he had cramps in Jaguars game.

I like Coy Wire, but watching him get beat worries me. I too, hope he's pumped.

IMHO, from the preseason it appears that our second best cover safety is Rashad Baker. Yeah, he's penciled in at FS, but that kid was everywhere, and he can make plays and deliver hits. He will be starting next year.

I'm hoping they give PP more game time. I also wouldn't be surprised to see Wire get sat during the game if he plays like his usual self.

I'm hoping they give PP more game time.  I also wouldn't be surprised to see Wire get sat during the game if he plays like his usual self.

33461[/snapback]

Agree 100%. PP won't make many plays at all, but he won't get torched either.

Hopefully, Milloy will be ready in 2 weeks for the Pats game, he should be fired up for that one.