Can't wait for Roscoe Parrish to be back

nobody

I think he's the only WR that can run fast enough to get under one of JPs long balls.

A couple of TDs from Parrish sure would change the complextion of the offense.

462753[/snapback]

Why??? Can Roscoe play on the offensive line?

Parrish will not even see the field even when he is healthy- aleast for a few weeks. Josh Reed is not the problem. Our line is horrible. Atleast at pass blocking. they seem to handle the run blocking just fine. Its sad to see JP getting hit every time he attempts to throw.

Parrish will not even see the field even when he is healthy- aleast for a few weeks. Josh Reed is not the problem. Our line is horrible. Atleast at pass blocking. they seem to handle the run blocking just fine. Its sad to see JP getting hit every time he attempts to throw.

463031[/snapback]

3rd and a half?

4th and a half?

463031[/snapback]

Who said anything about Reed being a problem? Roscoe is a weapon. Just because your pistol works fine does not mean you should not pull out a rocket launcher and use it.

Rocket launchers are useful and handy sometimes. I'd use one if i had one.