The Thing Wrong with this Team

If you actually paid attention to the games you will have noticed that nothing has changed on the Oline since last year. The Oline has actully been a problem with this team for at least 5 years now.

As soon as the ball gets to JP there are guys in the backfield chasing him. The guy has no time in order to make any decisions let alone good ones. he is now taking what, a 10 step drop to get himself some time?

Changing QBs will solve nothing.

I'm sorry. You can blame the coaches all you want. The players are highly paid professionals and should be able to play the game in spite of coaching.

<_<

If you actually paid attention to the games you will have noticed that nothing has changed on the Oline since last year. The Oline has actully been a problem with this team for at least 5 years now. 

As soon as the ball gets to JP there are guys in the backfield chasing him. The guy has no time in order to make any decisions let alone good ones. he is now taking what, a 10 step drop to get himself some time? 

I'm sorry. You can blame the coaches all you want. The players are highly paid professionals and should be able to play the game in spite of coaching.

<_<

462696[/snapback]

I think its much worse than just the oline.

<_<

462696[/snapback]

Yes, but TD has taken the stance that McNally is able to make Hall of Fame blockers out of not so talented players.

Now, we are paying the price.

It isn't JP's fault at all. It's the O line definately. Look at Bledsoe in Dallas. If we actually spent some money on good players, and kept Jonas Jennings, rather than pick up garbage players from another teams trash heap, we'd be alot better.

TD, I have an idea for your pitiful o-line. Why don't you use some high draft picks next year to pick some talented lineman. You know like picks in rounds 1 and 2. That way you may be able to give McNally a little talent to work with. Of course you better not be the one picking the o-lineman since you already screwed that up once with baby Mikey, let McNally pick two lineman he wants with the first two picks and you sit in your office and feed Ralph your bs and stay out of the way.

The o line is sub standard, especially in passing situations. But everything that is happening with the O plays into that.

When your QB cant complete a pass, we usually end up in 3rd and long. Then they pin their ears back.

When we dont use screens and quick outs, nothing is making the d lineman stop from pinning their ears back.

When our TE's are non existent in the passing game, there is nothing to stop blitzing LB's from pinning their ears back.

Its starts with the o-line, but snowballs quickly.

It isn't JP's fault at all.  It's the O line definately.  Look at Bledsoe in Dallas.  If we actually spent some money on good players, and kept Jonas Jennings, rather than pick up garbage players from another teams trash heap, we'd be alot better.

462732[/snapback]

Jonas is hurt and is not playing and I do not want a LT with a girls name!