It's The Offensive Coaching

There is NO WAY that this falls on Losman's head. I can see a spotty rookie starting year, but this is consistent at 75 yards per game.

I think the offensive strategy is all wrong. When is the last time:

- They were consistent im establishing and staying with a power running game

- Went over the middle with passes, rather than quick out's or long balls

- A freakin' screen pass to take ADVANTAGE of blitz's

McGahee starts off with a 26 yard run and rather than continue to pound, the next play is a Statue of Liberty.

What bothers me, other than being a long suffering Bills fan, is that there is enough talent on this team to be right there at the top of the division. I CAN NOT understand this offensive approach.

I'm not pleased with Bill's the gameplan either. Espeically with what I saw yesterday, with a team with a new OC.

Joe Pendry, who replaced Chris Palmer as the Texan's OC last week, had a nice game plan against the B'gals yesterday. They were in it until the last moments - CIN had 14 penalties, a td called back, and lost both Centers (kudos to G Eric Steinback - he slid over to center, made the calls and made no errors).

Pendry had Carr take two reads only, throught the game. Otherwise, tuck it and run. He had 3 positive gains for about 35 yards, and suffered 7 sacks. And they kept up handing to rb Domanick Davis. But they stayed in the game (and the refs gave CIN an absolute gift of a HOU fumble).

They have tried screen passes. What I don't understand is, when you watch any other team, the screen usually beats the blitz. With the Bills, the opponent can blitz and there's still 4 guys covering the RB in the flat. Plus there's double coverage on Moulds downfield....Hell, Ryan Neufeld was double teamed on one play. It just seems like there's 18 defenders on the field.

But yeah, throw more crossing stuff over the middle. JP obviously cannot throw the out.

There is NO WAY that this falls on Losman's head. I can see a spotty rookie starting year, but this is consistent at 75 yards per game.

I think the offensive strategy is all wrong. When is the last time:

- They were consistent im establishing and staying with a power running game

- Went over the middle with passes, rather than quick out's or long balls

- A freakin' screen pass to take ADVANTAGE of blitz's

McGahee starts off with a 26 yard run and rather than continue to pound, the next play is a Statue of Liberty.

What bothers me, other than being a long suffering Bills fan, is that there is enough talent on this team to be right there at the top of the division. I CAN NOT understand this offensive approach.

462680[/snapback]

Well it was a Flea Flicker not a Statue of Liberty...But point well taken...

And I could not possibly agree more with the assesment of the Offensive Game Planning...What IS surprising to me is the fact that we were having this exact same complaint last Season during the 1-5 start, and no one seems to remember...

Translation...This is Mularkey...This is Clements...They will not adjust...They will not change...They will not stick with the Running Game (unless the Bills have a big lead in the 4th Quarter, as if that ever happens)...They are Pass to set up the Run type of Coordiantors and there is absolutely no denying it...An if the square Player (or Players) cannot fit into their Round hole, it's an execution problem...

Forget about the fact that the Bills Won most of their Games due to Defense and Special teams last year, this IS the same Offense...Sure there is the occational QB Draw installed and a Roll out or two...But I'm telling you this is their Offense...Full of Gadgets and Pass Plays...Woefully short on a knock you in the mouth Running Game, dispite the fact that they have a legit stud HB...

I stuck by Mularkey long enough...Even when I noticed the Offense outside of Willis was lacking despite the Wins last Season...I kept my mouth shut...I thought they had no choice but to go to a Run 1st Offense when they decided to go with JP...But alas I misjudged the stubborn idiocy of these Coaches on the Offensive side...

And if you don't think it's the Game Planning, and you think JP is the problem then these Brain Surgeons should have been able to recognize the Kid was not ready to Play...Either way I blame the Coaches, and for the love of God Almighty can we please get a Coaching Staff in Buffalo that can out think another Team every now and again? Can we?

:lol: