BoTD #12

There are times when homonym errors can be absolutely hilarious...  :lol:

463033[/snapback]

you know... I was thinking "mind" might have been the wrong word there too.  :lol:

463049[/snapback]

well, lets see, its 12pm, so if you consider roughly 12 hrs a long time, then yes, the both of you are correct...

well, lets see, its 12pm, so if you consider roughly 12 hrs a long time, then yes, the both of you are correct...

463065[/snapback]

Her diary entry for yesterday:

“Dear diary, what has gone wrong? I came home from work and Ramius is sullen and withdrawn. My attempts to communicate with him have been met with one-syllable answers and an obvious rejection of my attention. I was so upset I called Sally to discuss it with her. After reviewing my day and the interactions I had with Ramius over the phone, it was still unclear what I had done to upset him. I attempted again to discuss this with him and he once again would only mumble ‘nothing's wrong’ and continued his punishing pout. Is our relationship in trouble? Has he done something he is afraid to tell me about? Am I no longer his best friend? Does he no longer find me attractive? Has he found someone else? I then called my sister to get her input and while I felt some relief after talking with her, I still don’t understand what has happened to my relationship with Ramius. Imagine my surprise when we made love later that night. I don’t understand men!”

His diary entry:

“Bills lost, got laid though.”

:lol: