4th down and a foot

and we run to Greg Jerman's side?    <_<

This is either a major coaching gaffe or a telling statement about our new left side, Anderson and Gandy.  WTF?

462617[/snapback]

NO was mixing up the two DE's. Howard and Grant. Howard who is the better run stopper was playing on the backside most of the day rushing against Gandy. Grant was on the front side, is not as good a run stopper. Hence the call to that side.

What I didn't get was knowing that we are going on 4th down, why didn't we pass on one of them, rolling Losman out, maybe even a naked boot.

If JP is in, he likely sneaks it instead. Of course, even if he doesn't, the Saints have to watch much more closely for that. I'm not saying the Bills necessarily make it with JP, but I think it would have been more likely.

If JP is in, he likely sneaks it instead. Of course, even if he doesn't, the Saints have to watch much more closely for that. I'm not saying the Bills necessarily make it with JP, but I think it would have been more likely.

462627[/snapback]

Good point, but I still say you trot JP out there and play action one of those two.