Bobby Beathard

:blink: I will prefer to think you are simply calling me a fool as opposed to the other definitions    :)

463380[/snapback]

Ha Trebek! I am not simply calling you a fool! I am calling you a fool by means of one of the other definitions.

But I don't expect a Kirk fan to have the mental capacity to understand that I was replying to his post of "Kirk" with the name of the captain of the Jupiter 42, Chode McBlob

I don't think not having money is the issue with Ralph as much as it's not wanting to spend the money - and spend it in the right places. Up until the Super Bowl run, Ralph was a major cheapskate. Now, he's much less reluctant to spend the $$$ on players. The evidence is in the team's payrolls each year since the salary cap began, where we are routinely up to the allowed spending limit. The coaching staff on the other hand....

Yeah, it's all something to think about before we get upset each year when the NFL chooses not to put Ralph in the HOF. Ralphie's been good to the league's development and good to the city of Buffalo, but I can think of about 20 NFL franchises that have had a more successful overall history than the Bills  :blink:

463280[/snapback]

I think the bills have spent quite enough....considering we are alway at the

level of the salary cap every year....The problem has been that our so called

"super-stars" have not performed at the expected level.....Unless you have

a good OL all those star players on offense amount to nothing...The same

goes for the Defense....Until the bills fix their line, we are going to be hurting.

Ha Trebek!  I am not simply calling you a fool!  I am calling you a fool by means of one of the other definitions.

But I don't expect a Kirk fan to have the mental capacity to understand that I was replying to his post of "Kirk" with the name of the captain of the Jupiter 42, Chode McBlob

463486[/snapback]

:blink:

Bobby Beathard was also a major bust during his time at the CHARGERS after he left Washington ...

Lets not forget that ...

Remember the Ryan Leaf pick also ?

:blink:

462836[/snapback]

He finished poorly in SD, but they did go to one Super Bowl on his watch which is more than most GM's can say.