Are you kidding me?

Thailog80

Calling the penalty in Spanish.

Why am I so annoyed with the NFL in Mexico?

462287[/snapback]

;):doh::doh:<_<:doh:

With all of the undocumented workers here, we all need to do our part to make them feel welcome and part of the family.

462287[/snapback]

Maybe because there is NO point to it. What are they trying to do, get the Mexicans into football? They are there cheering thier soccer game going on right now. This game makes no sense to me whatsoever...

Maybe because there is NO point to it. What are they trying to do, get the Mexicans into football? They are there cheering thier soccer game going on right now. This game makes no sense to me whatsoever...

462339[/snapback]

No so they'll still let us watch football when they take the country over. <_<

462339[/snapback]

I think its another outsourcing ploy. We need to move beyond the kicker positions and into position players with cheaper labor. Stop the salary escalation in the NFL...

We have NAFTA, now we have NFLTA...

462287[/snapback]

It doesn't stop there. Go to the grocery store and look at labels for food, cleaning products, pet products, and just about everything else.

It makes me sick <_<