105,000 in Aztec Stadium

Thailog80

The NFL hopes to take another regular season game abroad in 2006. Wembly Stadium in London is bidding, and i *really* hope we win it.

Unfortunately I don't think the Bills would play here...

462581[/snapback]

Then again, maybe they would... They took two crappy teams from last year and sent them to Mexico... The way we're going this year, we could be one of those crappy teams for next year. <_<

CW

The NFL hopes to take another regular season game abroad in 2006. Wembly Stadium in London is bidding, and i *really* hope we win it.

Unfortunately I don't think the Bills would play here...

462581[/snapback]

Nick, they had a piece on it on somewhere, and Tampa was mentioned as the probable "home" team if London got it, due to the Glazers owning both TB and Man U...

I would bet they would bring one of the following:

Oakland, New England, Philly, Atlanta, Miami, New York Giants, Dallas.

Pick 2 of the above for a London Regular season game. I belive they are the big market teams that get most promotion over here.

The Bills and the Ravens might get consideration along with the Bucs as all three have good following...

A bunch of us wallers who were in San Antonio watched this game together last night.

WE decided that the Bills/Saints game was NOT the worst game we saw yesterday. We were laughing our guts out (the beer helped).