Loss to New Orleans = Cirrhosis of the Liver

For the first 4 games, I have stayed either completely sober or at least not drank too much so I could follow the game, pay attention, and see all of the plays. F-ck it. Next week, I'm gonna get so drunk before the game that I may not be allowed into the stadium.

Worst Bills football I've ever seen. Worse than Todd Collins "era". Worse than the RJ era. Yes, I'm young and Im sure they have been worse times, but this is just awful, in every aspect of the game.

Weren't we talking before this season about how this could potentially be one of the best defenses of ALL TIME??? HAHAHAHA

So, if I see you next week, I apologize, but you'll probably look a little blurry.

For the first 4 games, I have stayed either completely sober or at least not drank too much so I could follow the game, pay attention, and see all of the plays. F-ck it. Next week, I'm gonna get so drunk before the game that I may not be allowed into the stadium.

Worst Bills football I've ever seen. Worse than Todd Collins "era". Worse than the RJ era. Yes, I'm young and Im sure they have been worse times, but this is just awful, in every aspect of the game.

Weren't we talking before this season about how this could potentially be one of the best defenses of ALL TIME??? HAHAHAHA

So, if I see you next week, I apologize, but you'll probably look a little blurry.

461935[/snapback]

(but this is just awful, in every aspect of the game.) I beg to differ McGee looks very GOOD......................

461935[/snapback]

You weren't around for the Kay Stephenson/Bruce Mathison/Vince Ferragamo days then, were you?

But then again...the offense at its current pace (48 points in 4 games) is all set to beat Stephenson's '84 team's mark of abject futility of 200 points in a season.

You weren't around for the Kay Stephenson/Bruce Mathison/Vince Ferragamo  days then, were you? 

But then again...the offense at its current pace (48 points in 4 games) is all set to beat Stephenson's '84 team's mark of abject futility of 200 points in a season.

461970[/snapback]

All right, something to shoot for!

461935[/snapback]

I'm with you bro. Next weekend i am going to get so drunk before the game that I doubt anyone will want to see me. I may kick myself out of the game.

461935[/snapback]

Last game against Atlanta, I saw a guy so wasted, that I wondered how he was able to stand and hold his arms out during the pat down. He was let in, though I believe he probably would not remember anything past the kickoff.