Rebulidling and Over Achieveing

How many years is this rebuiding process? The window is closing. We have alot of vets and we do not have loads of cap room. We in all hinesty have missed our time to peak as a team. Maybe 8-8 is peaking for this Bills team. Anyways when is the last time a Bills team over achieved? I mean every year we fall short of alot of peoples expectations we never seem to exceed these expectations. Last year the Chargers, this year possibly the Bucs among other teams. Will it ever be our turn to do more with less? I think I was more pleased with the effort our 3 and 13 team did the year before this supposed rebuiding. They were not talented, but they did seem to play hard.

How many years is this rebuiding process?  The window is closing.  We have alot of vets and we do not have loads of cap room.  We in all hinesty have missed our time to peak as a team.  Maybe 8-8 is peaking for this Bills team.  Anyways when is the last time a Bills team over achieved?  I mean every year we fall short of alot of peoples expectations we never seem to exceed these expectations.  Last year the Chargers, this year possibly the Bucs among other teams.  Will it ever be our turn to do more with less?  I think I was more pleased with the effort our 3 and 13 team did the year before this supposed rebuiding.  They were not talented, but they did seem to play hard.

461902[/snapback]

2002 was the last time we overachieved. It's been all downhill since then.