Anyone notice

Adam

Maybe its just me, but I thought Crowell and Tim Anderson played well.

461896[/snapback]

I've been waiting for more comments on that.....did Anderson play the whole game? Seemed like our run D was pretty damn good until they gave up on the last drive....after Mularkey PUNTED with four mins left.....dumbass.....Anyway, was Anderson an upgrade over Edwards??

I've been waiting for more comments on that.....did Anderson play the whole game? Seemed like our run D was pretty damn good until they gave up on the last drive....after Mularkey PUNTED with four mins left.....dumbass.....Anyway, was Anderson an upgrade over Edwards??

461899[/snapback]

I was still recovering from a rough saturday, and trying to stay awake.....I just saw him make some nice plays while I could notice!

I was still recovering from a rough saturday, and trying to stay awake.....I just saw him make some nice plays while I could notice!

461901[/snapback]

Well, others may laugh at this comment, but honestly if that guy helps us plug up our run D, we may have some hope for getting back on track on that side of the ball. Today aside, we've been pretty damn good against the pass. If Holcomb can move the ball, Willis keeps running, and our D gets their sh*t together, I'm thinking it may turn out well