JP Losman starting for Dallas?

ajzepp

Stupidest.  Thread.  Ever.

461953[/snapback]

Hey man, go F yourself.....I'm trying to find something positive from the day to build off of.....if I have to take solace in Bledsoe crapping the bed, then I gotta do what I gotta do. Get over it!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man, go F yourself.....I'm trying to find something positive from the day to build off of.....if I have to take solace in Bledsoe crapping the bed, then I gotta do what I gotta do. Get over it!

461957[/snapback]

Except he isn't. The Dallas oline is crapping the bed. In fact Parcells was yelling at Flozell and someone else after one of those sacks.

461957[/snapback]

I thought you were going to go watch a DVD? :devil:

Except he isn't.  The Dallas oline is crapping the bed.  In fact Parcells was yelling at Flozell and someone else after one of those sacks.

461959[/snapback]

I know, but I can't see the game....all I have are the arrows on the nfl.com.....but I can't help it, I like seeing Drew get sacked no matter whose fault it was. As of now, though, JP completed more passes to his wideouts than Drew has....so it's not like Drew is tearing it up. From what Fez said, Crayton was the one responsible for the TD more than Drew.

I thought you were going to go watch a DVD? :devil:

461961[/snapback]

I'm getting there....I've almost got the loss out of my system enough to where I can calm down.....if Bledsoe can just cooperate a little longer.....I'm good.

461957[/snapback]

except that bledsoe didnt crap the bed, he's had a solid game. Although he doesnt have any td's to offensive lineman this year, so JP's got that on him.

I know, but I can't see the game....all I have are the arrows on the nfl.com.....but I can't help it, I like seeing Drew get sacked no matter whose fault it was. As of now, though, JP completed more passes to his wideouts than Drew has....so it's not like Drew is tearing it up. From what Fez said, Crayton was the one responsible for the TD more than Drew.

461963[/snapback]

Not quite. Yeah, the OL crapped out on a few plays, but there's a lot of familiarity in his pocket presence.

Still, Raiders had them on the ropes, and now Dallas will have a chance for a comeback drive.

except that bledsoe didnt crap the bed, he's had a solid game. Although he doesnt have any td's to offensive lineman this year, so JP's got that on him.

461967[/snapback]

Bledsoe is not having a solid game, bro. They're losing to an Oakland team whose defense is worse than it was last year.

461963[/snapback]

Except Dallas also has 26 running plays called and 26 passing plays. One being the Johnson throw and the other being the 7 yard scramble, with the 4 sacks. So a lot more even then our 30 pasing plays (21 passes, 5 scrambles, 4 sacks) and 18 running plays called. That is about 64% passing called. That sucks.

Now VA...if there's one thing we learned over the past three years, it's that sacks are never the line's fault when Bledsoe's under center.  :devil:

461972[/snapback]

Sorry yes it is. 0:) I think some folks around here would all of a sudden come to that reality.

Except Dallas also has 26 running plays called and 26 passing plays.  One being the Johnson throw and the other being the 7 yard scramble, with the 4 sacks. So a lot more even then our 30 pasing plays (21 passes, 5 scrambles, 4 sacks) and 18 running plays called. That is about 64% passing called.  That sucks.

461976[/snapback]

No argument there! The lack of Willis is more infuriating to me than any other aspect of the Bills performance this year. I don't understand it and I really get upset when I think about it. I don't know what our coaches are smoking during the games. Willis IS our offense.

Now VA...if there's one thing we learned over the past three years, it's that sacks are never the line's fault when Bledsoe's under center.  :devil:

461972[/snapback]

Heh :(

But always the line's fault when JP is under center. 0:)

CW

Bledsoe is not having a solid game, bro. They're losing to an Oakland team whose defense is worse than it was last year.

461974[/snapback]

I'm not watching the game, but I looked at the stats, and if JP had stats like those I'd be a very happy guy right now. I'm on yourside though, just upset at the way things have panned out so far.

And we just saw why DB would've been a better fit on this team than JPL is right now - he can hit the deep throw. What a great play by Bledsoe. Perect 50+ yard against their #1 defender, droped right in the arms.

I hope the Bills right the ship like they did last year, but I think we're 3-1 at this point with DB on the team.

CW

Heh 0:)

But always the line's fault when JP is under center. :devil:

CW

461987[/snapback]

JP's been holding the ball too long, too. I think it's pretty fair to say that Dallas' line is far better than ours, though, isn't it?? Don't they have like three probowlers? Just seems like their line sucks more now that Drew is the QB.