I say stick the losman....

billrooter

for the rest of the season,even if holcomb is the better qb right now i just don't see him be able to win 9 of 12 for a playoff spot. If the bill's coaches truly think JP is our qb of the future let him play out he's going to have to get his experience sometime, it sucks the season will most likely be a wash but we might get a real high draft pick and hopefully he can learn plenty. I know right now my opinion might not be real popular but i'm just curious what everyone thinks?

for the rest of the season,even if holcomb is the better qb right now i just don't see him be able to win 9 of 12 for a playoff spot. If the bill's coaches truly think JP is our qb of the future let him play out he's going to have to get his experience sometime, it sucks the season will most likely be a wash but we might get a real high draft pick and hopefully he can learn plenty. I know right now my opinion might not be real popular but i'm just curious what everyone thinks?

461698[/snapback]

I'm assuming you meant to say stick WITH Losman... :devil:

That's my inclination. They have a rough 2nd half of the schedule - they play 6 of last year's playoff teams, and have 4 home dates, finishing up with two away games.

461698[/snapback]

But Holcomb is so good- he is exactly the QB we saw in the Pittsburgh playoff game, he's the best ever.......blah blah blah

You are right, I agree

Anyone who thinks Holcomb can start has no clue

But Holcomb is so good- he is exactly the QB we saw in the Pittsburgh playoff game, he's the best ever.......blah blah blah

461841[/snapback]

Yeah, that Pitt playoff game where IIRC he threw two picks on consecutive ill-advised cross-field throws.

-----

If JP is pulled, he goes into Ryan Leaf/Tim Couch mode, I don't care what the kid says about his confidence level. It is an admission that the team has no faith in him to be our starting QB presently or if he falters next year. You stick with him and hope he can learn something from this season in the same manner Carson Palmer learned last year. And if he continues to play horribly with no hope of improvement, that'll be the tough choice to make in the offseason. You don't pull him four games in tho.