Clements' play calling cost the Bills a "W'

1billsfan

After a masterfull first drive called by Clements he decided that the Bills were going to be a passing first team. Losman did not call his own number on those first down passing plays. Clements did. Losman should have had a competent coordinator who would give the ball to Willis often today. Tommy Boy didn't. So I'm here to toss my support for JP Losman and to throw that moron Tom Clements under the bus and hope that Sam Wyche will be given the opportunity to call plays.

I thought JP at least showed progress today. Clements showed incompetence.

After a masterfull first drive called by Clements he decided that the Bills were going to be a passing first team. Losman did not call his own number on those first down passing plays. Clements did. Losman should have had a competent coordinator who would give the ball to Willis often today. Tommy Boy didn't. So I'm here to toss my support for JP Losman and to throw that moron Tom Clements under the bus and hope that Sam Wyche will be given the opportunity to call plays.

461688[/snapback]

You are preaching to the choir, my friend - JP is not the world's most accurate passer - he has his own set of problems, but I don't see why the offensive coaching staff keeps putting the game in his hands - puzzling?????

461688[/snapback]

You'd think when a team like ours was struggling on offense we'd stick to the same game plan we had on our first drive that was successful. Each time I saw the offense it seemed like third and long almost every third down.

In case you're scoring at home, that's 3 games that Clements has lost according to the Bar Stool Pundits.

Like I said last week, lets just hire Tom Osborne as coach and run the Wing-T offense. You don't have to throw the ball in the NFL to win. Never mind that we threw the ball 15 times in 3 Qtrs, or the fact that our dominant running game couldn't pick up a yard on 2 chances when it really mattered.