Here we go again...

ofiba

This is getting harder and harder to stay positive, but let's look at the situation for what it is. We're 1-3. All 3 losses against the NFC. The Pats are 2-2 and looking pretty shakey. The Jets will probably be 1-3 at the end of the day and are in just as rough shape as us. The Dolphins are 2-1. If we beat the Dolphins next week, we have a chance to be a half game back in the AFC east.

The D isn't playing quite as bad as everyone says. Yes, they are doing awful on 3rd downs, but they only gave up 17 points today. Just 1 TD. I think the major ingredient lacking from these games are turnovers. If the Bills could take the ball away, it would drastically change games. Usually all it takes is a few in one game to get over the hump and then they start to come in bunches. If this D can start forcing turnovers, and Tom Clements realizes that he has a pretty good running back to give the ball to, the Bills could start to string some wins together. With the AFC east as weak as it is, we could sneak into the playoffs. Yep, you heard me right. Bills will be AFC east champs!

Mock me if you want, but it's a lot more fun than talking about draft picks.

Go Bills!!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ofiba: bottom line is when you get put points on the board, I don't care who the hell is winning or losing in our division, we are not going to win. We have no second half TDs and our schedule isn't going to get any easier.

Preseason prediction: 11-5

Prediction after week 3: 4-12

Prediction after this game: 2-14

We look just like the 84 and 85 Bills. :(

ofiba: bottom line is when you get put points on the board, I don't care who the hell is winning or losing in our division, we are not going to win. We have no second half TDs and our schedule isn't going to get any easier.

Preseason prediction: 11-5

Prediction after week 3: 4-12

Prediction after this game: 2-14

We look just like the 84 and 85 Bills. :(

461584[/snapback]

Hey trust me, it took everything I had to write that post out. I am as bummed as any of you guys about the loss. If we play every game like that, we'll lose every one. BUT, we've got no where to go but up right?? :lol:

This is getting harder and harder to stay positive, but let's look at the situation for what it is.  We're 1-3.  All 3 losses against the NFC.  The Pats are 2-2 and looking pretty shakey.  The Jets will probably be 1-3 at the end of the day and are in just as rough shape as us.  The Dolphins are 2-1.  If we beat the Dolphins next week, we have a chance to be a half game back in the AFC east.

The D isn't playing quite as bad as everyone says.  Yes, they are doing awful on 3rd downs, but they only gave up 17 points today.  Just 1 TD.  I think the major ingredient lacking from these games are turnovers.  If the Bills could take the ball away, it would drastically change games.  Usually all it takes is a few in one game to get over the hump and then they start to come in bunches.  If this D can start forcing turnovers, and Tom Clements realizes that he has a pretty good running back to give the ball to, the Bills could start to string some wins together.  With the AFC east as weak as it is, we could sneak into the playoffs.  Yep, you heard me right.  Bills will be AFC east champs!

Go Bills!!!

461572[/snapback]

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=31868

"I know they won't lose today" -- ofiba

This is getting harder and harder to stay positive, but let's look at the situation for what it is.  We're 1-3.  All 3 losses against the NFC.  The Pats are 2-2 and looking pretty shakey.  The Jets will probably be 1-3 at the end of the day and are in just as rough shape as us.  The Dolphins are 2-1.  If we beat the Dolphins next week, we have a chance to be a half game back in the AFC east.

The D isn't playing quite as bad as everyone says.  Yes, they are doing awful on 3rd downs, but they only gave up 17 points today.  Just 1 TD.  I think the major ingredient lacking from these games are turnovers.  If the Bills could take the ball away, it would drastically change games.  Usually all it takes is a few in one game to get over the hump and then they start to come in bunches.  If this D can start forcing turnovers, and Tom Clements realizes that he has a pretty good running back to give the ball to, the Bills could start to string some wins together.  With the AFC east as weak as it is, we could sneak into the playoffs.  Yep, you heard me right.  Bills will be AFC east champs!

Go Bills!!!

461572[/snapback]

I'm staying with ya.....Three losses is enough for JP for right now.....they need to start Kelly next week and let him stay in for as long as he plays well/wins games. I need a break from JP, and I think our receivers do too. Nobody is playing well in our division right now.....it's still too early to give up.

GO BILLS!!!!

I'm staying with ya.....Three losses is enough for JP for right now.....they need to start Kelly next week and let him stay in for as long as he plays well/wins games. I need a break from JP, and I think our receivers do too. Nobody is playing well in our division right now.....it's still too early to give up.

GO BILLS!!!!

461606[/snapback]

And I respect your change of heart!

How much of this can we really stand? :(

GO BILLS!!!!

461606[/snapback]

You surprise me. :(

And I respect your change of heart!

How much of this can we really stand?  :(

461615[/snapback]

Good question, lol.....like ofiba, it's really taking a lot to get my fingers to move as I type!

Just tell me it's the alcohol talking.

461633[/snapback]

lol.....the only thing Im on right now is chicken :lol:

I just can't give up on this team after four games.....I just can't! :(

Good question, lol.....like ofiba, it's really taking a lot to get my fingers to move as I type!

461628[/snapback]

My friend, there is nothing wrong with changing your mind. Were it not for this, why talk? We could play tapes to each other of things that we said 10 years ago.

That said, maybe JP could change my mind. Right now, I see little possibility, because he is probably the worst qb in the NFL as we speak. :(

Well...get off the poor thing.  :(

461648[/snapback]

LOL.....there's a comeback in there, but I better not...... :lol: