When we will realize

kdharge

Despite all of us being tired of Bledsoe being the human sack machine .......I still would have kept him on the team until Losman was really ready.......... we must be honest and say that as of 10-02-05 Losmans mind is swimming with info , his throwing mechanics are way off and he is missing people that is wide open. For all of Bledsoes faults he commanded respect from opposing defenses . That respect opens our total offense. With Losman, opposing defenses has Zero respect for the passing game right now and thats with Mcgahee running for 140 yrds last week and almost a hundred this week. I will not even start with Tom Clements with this Offense that with a weak Q.B. dont apply a punishing ground to take pressure off of J.P...........until Clements stop with the C.F.L. offense and remember were he came from , Pittsburgh , and run the damn ball we will be able to compare Rothy to Lossman..............thanks for letting me vent :(

Despite all of us being tired of Bledsoe being the human sack machine .......I still would have kept him on the team until Losman was really ready.......... we must be honest and say that as of 10-02-05 Losmans mind is swimming with info , his throwing mechanics are way off and he is missing people that is wide open. For all of Bledsoes faults he commanded respect from opposing defenses . That respect opens our total offense. With Losman, opposing defenses has Zero respect for the passing game right  now and thats with Mcgahee running for 140 yrds last week and almost a hundred this week.  I will not even start with Tom Clements with this Offense that with a weak Q.B. dont apply a punishing ground to take pressure off of J.P...........until Clements stop with the C.F.L. offense and remember were he came from , Pittsburgh , and run the damn ball we will be able to compare Rothy to Lossman..............thanks for letting me vent  :(

461499[/snapback]

Thwere was a reason why Clements was run out of Pittsburgh....he played too much CFL type gadget football...run it run it run it...

Despite all of us being tired of Bledsoe being the human sack machine .......I still would have kept him on the team until Losman was really ready.......... we must be honest and say that as of 10-02-05 Losmans mind is swimming with info , his throwing mechanics are way off and he is missing people that is wide open. For all of Bledsoes faults he commanded respect from opposing defenses . That respect opens our total offense. With Losman, opposing defenses has Zero respect for the passing game right  now and thats with Mcgahee running for 140 yrds last week and almost a hundred this week.  I will not even start with Tom Clements with this Offense that with a weak Q.B. dont apply a punishing ground to take pressure off of J.P...........until Clements stop with the C.F.L. offense and remember were he came from , Pittsburgh , and run the damn ball we will be able to compare Rothy to Lossman..............thanks for letting me vent  :(

461499[/snapback]

:doh:

How does DB release continue to surprise everyone here??? :lol:

The rookie isn't going to win games for us. Not now anyway. The real problems lie elsewhere.

If I were Willis, I'd be scared to run behind that sorry line too.

As long as Bills management sold tickets to the home games and turned a profit vs their expenses, there was no mistake made. That's the way it is Bubba. They only care about turning a profit as a business. Not about fielding a playoff bound team ready to win.

the data points to some maddening conclusions: as nice a guy as mularkey is, maybe he's just not that good a coach. Anyone think of that? It's a distinct possibility.

I already know that Jerry Gray is overrated. I figured as much before this season, now I know it's true. He's not as good as he thinks he is.

We have the worst 3rd down defense in the league.

WE have the worst run defense in the league.

Good luck getting a head coach job, Jerry. This game is coach vs. coach. Scheme vs. Scheme. Gameplan vs. Gameplan. Sure, the players make mistakes, but they play less a role than the coaching staff. That's why Belichick can win a superbowl two years ago with street free agents in his secondary. That's why Andy Reid has a good team no matter what injuries happen or free agents that depart.

We don't have upper echelon coaches. And if we do, they certainly haven't proven it yet.

I'm getting sick of hearing the same stuff from this team. I've long been a defender of Tom Donahoe, but those days are over. He's gonna have to earn me back onto his side.

He said "fasten your seatbelts", but we're riding the tea cups.